Distant

Aera and Sunghoon returned to the ground, while Minji had already left for her own business. Aera smiled thinking of the girl. Sunghoon, who had noticed her smiling, was confused.

"Why are you smiling?" Sunghoon asked, with an eyebrow raised.

Aera just shrugged, as she did not want to tell Sunghoon how the girl just got involved in a fight.

"Nothing, hoon." She said, simply.

They again focused on the match. The score was now 5-4. Kenji's team was leading. The match was about to end as the board said 87 minutes, which meant only 3 minutes left. As the clock was ticking, the match got intense.

Jack, who was in Kenji's team had the lead and was very near the goal. As he was surrounded by the other team, he wasted no time in passing the ball to Kenji who now ran towards the goalie. It was the last 10 seconds left. Kenji kicked the ball, which earned them a goal. The crowd cheered, and screamed as Kenji's team won.

Aera and the other enhypen members stood up in excitement, as they saw Kenji winning the game.

_______________
Enhypen and Kenji were now sitting in a restaurant that Jay had booked, to celebrate Kenji's win.

"Hyung, you are such a great football player." Ni-ki exclaimed.

The past days, Ni-ki kept calling Kenji 'hyung' which Kenji didn't really mind, and found it cute. He had become so close to Ni-ki as they shared similar interests.

"Ayo, thank you Ni-ki." Kenji thanked him, smiling.

Kenji glanced at Aera who was quiet than usual, which confused him. He then remembered that they visited the company earlier, regarding their rumours.

"Oh yeah, what happened at the company? Did you clear the misunderstanding?" Kenji asked Aera, who was seemed like she was expecting this question.

"I did." Aera said.

"That's great, isn't it? Why are you upset, Rae?" He asked again, his face full of concern.

"They know about me and Aera dating. The CEO was not very pleased to hear that." Jake admitted.

Kenji's eyes widened hearing that. He knew that usually the companies would break the idols apart so he was afraid. He wanted to know what they said.

"The CEO talked to Aera alone, about this issue. We don't really know what they talked about, so yeah." Sunoo was the one to say that, so that Aera wouldn't have to answer that.

"They made me choose." Aera said abruptly.

"They made me choose between my work, and Jake."

The guys looked at Aera, with shocked expressions as they were not expecting that Aera had to choose between the two.

Jake's heart shattered into pieces. He knew it was so tough for Aera. He was so mad at the company for making Aera choose between him and her work. If Jake was the one to choose, he would choose Aera. But he knew he'd feel guilty for the boys.

"Who did you-" Kenji was about to speak when Jungwon cut his speech off.

"That's enough guys. Aera would talk to us when she wants to, okay? Let's not pressurise her to tell us what happened earlier." Jungwon said, while the others nodded.

"Come on, we're here to celebrate, no?" Aera said, trying to cheer everyone up.

They all nodded, and continued their dinner lunch. Everyone was busy talking, while Jake kept stealing glances at Aera. He wanted to hug her so badly. He looked at her plate, which still had some food left. Aera wasn't eating as she usually does. He was so worried.