Joining Enhypen

"What do you mean I can't be a part of the group? I thought I was selected as a member?" I was purely confused because this wasn't what I expected.

Bang Pd smiles at me and then hands over a file to me.

"These are the results of all auditions held until now. I want you to go through all the contestants' results, and then yours."

I had no idea where this is going. I open the file and go through the results of each applicant. I read the remarks too. There were different remarks given to each applicant. Each applicant had a score no more than 60. I look up to my result then. It was 87. Damn.

"Now you might have realised what I meant. The other applicants are still training. This is the best they could do at this point, i know they can do better in future. But putting you in a group with them would not only create differences for you but them too. They would be compared against you. I'm sure you wouldn't want that. See, at this point, you're doing extraordinary. You do need to practice somewhat of your dancing skills, but you're more than capable of performing this level."

I hear him say. He looked serious, as well as concerned. He was right. It might be unfair to those contestants...

"So, is this it? Am I going to be kicked out of a group that isn't even formed?" i chuckled sadly.

"No you're not. That's why I called you here. Why would I let go of such a valuable person to this company? Although it's true that you can't be a part of the new girl group, you can still a part of another group."

He said making me confused. I don't know if i should be happy, or upset. Hearing this, I felt relieved.

"Would you want to meet the group?" He asks me to which I nod slowly.

He stands up, head towards another floor. I follow him in the elevator. We reach the floor 15? This building has total 19 floors. Damn, that's alot. I'm very nervous. We reach the floor. He kept on walking and I followed him. He stops in front of a door.

Outside was written, 엔하이픈 연습실 (Enhypen's Practice Room.) Wait, I've heard of this group before. But where? I can't remember.

Bang Pd opens the door and steps in. As soon as he steps in, he quickly bent a little. I have no idea what is it for. Suddenly, I lose my balance as something hit my face. It was a pie? I could hear whispers. I removed the cardboard tray off my face. My face was now stuffed with milk cream. The audacity.

"Are you okay, aera? Bang Pd asks clearly worried.

"I've told you multiple time not to play these pranks, boys! Now grab some tissues and help her."

I wipe some cream from my eyes so that I can see clearly. I look up to see a few boys? Why are they here? Suddenly, they started apologising to me. The tallest of them brought me some tissue papers. He looked so young, yet very tall.

"We're really sorry, Ms. We were just playing with each other, it was unintentional."

"It's alright. No need to apologise, but could you please tell me where the washroom is?"

"Sure, this way." He guides me to the washroom, and I follow him.

Once Aera was out of sight, the boys became relaxed.

"Who's she?" Someone asks Bang Pd.

"Oh Jungwon, She's Kim Aera. The new member of this group."

"Our what??"  they said in unison.

"Are you saying that a girl will be a part of our group? But how? What about when we get fans? Won't they say something?"