Manifesto Day 1

Enhypen's first tour was officially announced on Weverse and Twitter 2 months ago, prompting fans from around the world to begin purchasing tickets for their concert

The 'manifesto album' was released three months ago, and they were prepared for their tour. They were now in the Hybe building getting ready to leave for the performance. They were now in CEO Bang Pd's office.

"I know you guys can do it. Don't let your efforts go in vain. Your fans are the reason why you are here. Engaging with them during the tour is vital for building a strong, loyal following. Remember, stay true to your unique style. It's what sets you apart from others in the industry. On stage, professionalism is key. Your performances must be flawless, with high energy, impeccable choreography, and powerful vocals. This is your chance to shine. Your well-being is a top priority. We'll ensure you have the support you need to stay physically and mentally fit throughout the tour. Create unforgettable moments that fans will cherish forever. Surprise them with special heartfelt speeches. Make every show a unique experience. Remember, you are a team. Stay grateful. Never forget your journey to this point and the fans who got you here. Express your gratitude at every opportunity."

With these thoughts in mind, Bang Si Hyuk looked at the group and felt confident that they were ready to embark on a successful tour, spreading their music to fans around the world.

JUNGWON'S POV
I felt my confidence boost as Bang Pd said those words. This was our very first tour which means we had to be very professional. I look at the the members who look very nervous. Ni-ki and Aera holding hands as they were both nervous. Being a leader, I hug them to ease their anxiety.

"We can do it. I trust our efforts & hard work." I said making everyone nod and smile.

Soon, we were asked to leave the building and get into our vans. There were two black vans. Jay, Heeseung hyung, Sunoo, and I got into the first van while Ni-ki, Jake hyung, Sunghoon hyung and Aera were in the other one.

3rd PERSON POV
The cars left for their destination. The second car, where seated Ni-ki, Aera, Jake, and Sunghoon was quite until Aera spoke.

"I'm nervous. What if i mess up?" She asks.