Chapter 8- Party Time!

Rae's POV

"Liam what time is your party again?"

It's been about a week since I left the orphanage, things have been going great, I've become quite acquainted with the group, but Tyler's the only person I trust and maybe Brooklynn. I haven't had any other clash with Trevor and neither have we spoken to each other.

"How many times do I have to tell you Cora? It's by seven thirty." Cora giggles a bit. "Rae, you're going to come right?" I'm about to answer him but Trevor snaps immediately.

"No, she's not going anywhere." I glare at him. "And who are to decide that?" I fold my arms. "I said no, and that's final."

"Well are you going?" he nods. "Of course I'll come Liam."

"She's right, you have no right to stop her, and I'm dying to see her in something really hot." Tyler lifts my chin with a smirk on his lips, my face heats up when he winks at me.

"Yeah, I'll come over and we'll get ready together." Brooklynn pulls me away from Tyler, a sly smirk on her face.

What's up with everyone and smirking?

"S-sure."

She smiles and turns away.

****

"I'm ready!" I walk out of the closet, I made Brooklynn get herself ready first so she wouldn't have time to do mine, but surprisingly here she was right before me all ready. Her outfit consists of a silver cowl neck spaghetti blouse, a black leather mini skirt that hugs her curves perfectly and black ankle boots on her feet. Her hair has a few loose curls and is resting on her back. She has on a light layer of makeup and wine red lipstick.

"What do you think you're wearing?" I look down at my clothes, I'm wearing a simple navy blue sundress with black flats, my hair is in a messy bun and I didn't apply makeup.

I guess I should have tried better.

"You can't wear that." Brooklynn pulls me towards my bathroom and hands me a robe. "Remove what you're wearing and wait for me." She instructs me. "But there's no time." I complain, I don't want us to be late for my first real party.

"We have like an hour so go change." She pushes me in and shuts the door. I sigh. I observed that Brooklynn always has a way to make you do what she wants. She doesn't really have to do a lot to get people to listen to her...me included.

I change out of the clothes and shrug on the robe.

Walking out of the bathroom, Brooklynn is facing my bed and inspecting the outfit she must've chosen for me. "Wear this." She pushes me back in and I swiftly slip into the grey dress. I don't bother looking into the mirror and I walk out of the bathroom. Brooklynn looks up at me and grins. "Have you looked in the mirror?" I shake my head and her eyes immediately light up. "Good, let me do your makeup first." She pats the spot beside her on my bed as a gesture for me to sit down there. I sit there and she picks up her makeup kit, stands up and starts to do my makeup.

"All done." She steps back admiring her work. "Can I look now?" I ask her anxious to see how I look. "Hold on." She walks into my closet and comes out with black knee high boots. "Put these on." I slip it on and walk over to the mirror examining myself. I gasp at my reflection. I'm in a grey drawstring ruffle boat neck long sleeve mini dress, I have on a light layer of makeup, and my hair has been let down to rest on my mid back.