Chapter four

Natalia's pov

Ariana grande song was literally in my head all week never mind that had started playing out loud in the Dance Studio in our university as she was currently was singing my current truth right now when Avenna saw me sitting down on a chair right behind her so she took my hands in hers to instructed me to get up until she got an dance idea inspired her  to started coming in her mind. Presently, she paused the music on her laptop.

"Forget about Mathew because if he isn't the right guy for you, if he doesnt support you or isn't all for you."Avenna said truthfully to me.

Easier said than done right? Since i constantly give out fake smiles especially now there isn't anything to smile about also, she insisted that I join her on the dance floor to come up with a random dance routine on the spot or we should just dance all of our emotions out. However, I scrolled through the list of songs on her dance Spotify account and then I spotted the song that I wanted to play which was Thank You Next by Ariana Grande album called Bad Idea. We waited for the beat of the song to play eventually we decided to dance while it played through the big speakers.

Therefore, i needed more inspiration and there wasn't anybody better than Rihanna/ Beyonce, Taylor swift, Ice spice, Cardi B etc. that could guide me in my revenge plot due to a certain heartbreak even though, i wanted to show Mathew and everybody else that was unstoppable including untouchable being the biggest best mistake that he ever let go of.

I was that girl that everyone wanted or adored!

Independent women was the greatest revenge song ever to get over an tiresome ex-lover or  break-up as soon as i quickly finished typing up Destiny's Child part one their song started playing throughout the speakers, we suddenly decided to do worked out a choreography for another dance routine to become a sexy and confidence self not caring who was going to walked on by this studio.

Furthermore, we recorded ourself on my phone camera one more time absolutely had  fun being in each other companies while we laughed as we felt an new incredible sense of independence at the moment we continued to dance as Charlie and Rochelle joined us added some more  freestyles to the contemporary dance moves including singing along at the same time to the R&B music of every single rap or words to the songs.

"Girls, I know we most definitely killed it on the dance routine in a great way!"exclaimed Charlie happily.

We high-five each other sending this music video to Jessa who couldn't be here today due to her being busy following her figure skating schedules even though she wished that she could be here with us right now. My phone beeps as I walked over to the table there to grab it off the camera selfie-stick and I saw a notification pop-up. I received a message from one of the hottest club Bartender of the Scorpio called Beck who worked at the club.

Connor: Hey, I heard  that you are in need of an actual cheer-up and was wondering if the first batches of golden tickets would do the trick?

Me: how did you know about the break-up? And you're an actual lifesaver!

Connor:I know you even if you don't know yourself Natty. Btw your ex-boyfriend was a scumbag anyway.

Me: yeah he kind of is.

Connor: so, are you in or not for the new opening of the club?

Me: yes, and thank you Connie.

Seriously, i hope Connor isn't about to get my hopes up by texted me this news he was going to tell me and from when  i got the other messages that is linked to the five tickets that i heard my phone buzzed as i decided to look at the notification it was underneath the title of Vancouver most hottest night club which made me smile seeing how legit the tickets were not to mentioned the many drinks and offers that were available because we had the platinum tickets as well as the wrist bands to be scanned by the security guards there. I was very appreciative to Connor for  helping us get access to the unlimited club passes.

"See i told you that dancing would help you let go of the troubles and make you feel more freer."said Avenna.

An corner of my lips couldnt stop twitching up in an grateful smile while i started planning my outfit to wear to the club not letting my ex-boyfriend breaked my soul and i wasn't going to wallow out my eyes in my room certain not for a boy who would support me or called me a drama queen which mean i was not going to let him win this break-up.

"Yeah, it did exactly that but girls, guess what? i just did something amazing."I said excitedly to my friends.

Everyone gathered all around me  where I was sitting including some of the hockey boys from the boys team who were part of our friendship group too.

Simply,  I began to show them the ticket that I just happened to scored some access to right this moment to the coolest night club called Scorpio, that my long-time friend Connor hooked me up with them really nicely which meant we don't have to wait in the line for or buy them when the club opened at eight thirty pm in the night although, it was on a academic day instead of an weekend nights. Today I was going  to skip the study session group  to have more fun and have a great time too.

"What is it? Did that pickle finally get his karma that he deserves?" asked Rochelle with a small smile on her face.

In three, two, one...everyone almost said "yes" instantly in equality share joined excitement since Wyatt was the last one to say it also once i appshare the screenshot of the QRcode pictures to them on my phone which means afterward i was reward with a thank you for getting them all huge opportunity to access to the club scorpio to go there next tomorrow that means i have to go outfit shopping later on today or just pick a really out of this world dress by the night.

Later that afternoon we all  went back to our respective  classes for today afterward we go to our dorm room as i continued to do some more studious research in the lab staying up late before heading to the students housing building to walked up the stairs to the third floor and then i took a slight left to soon enter the door to my room to start doing online shopping for new clothes on my laptop as i took a quick peek out of the window the sun was gone so i decided to go to take a shower also i went to sleep a few minutes later too.