Chapter nineteen

Natalia's pov

Today was the day that the doctor declared that I can finally go home. I was getting sick of staying in a hospital bed with an IV wire penetrating my skin and I was grateful for my friend sneaking pizzas or sushi in whenever they got the chance to. I was feeling like I was wasting time in the hospital with so many activities or actions for the rally against my professor Stone, but it was more than that to me it was a great demonstration of the student's voices such as mine to use because it holds power and great reasoning too.

"I know you hate when people try to take over your plan or anything like that but-"

He drove me back to the hockey house instead of just taking me back to the accommodation room right near campus whilst he took my hand right in his as we arrived at the hockey house where he lives after a half-hour's drive and I could finally breathe when he tried to help me get out of his car.
I decided that I was fully capable of doing this myself.

However, there were a lot of things on my mind. For example, I started to feel like it was more than just another experiment for both of us. As aggravating as he could be I guess he swept his way into my heart or something like that.

I interjected Holden by saying "You have tried to help me out even when I was in danger from a particularly bad person but stood by me too."

Quite frankly, I rather not argued with him regarding the issue of whether his thinking about how I might tell him to not get involved in this case despite the fact that I can't care if he was taking over in my absence from in the hospital and I know at first we started to despise each other but slowly over time, we chose to love each other.

The world was once as bleak as the coldest of misty skies until he puck everything up changing the darkness into light although I never thanked him from the beginning of how we first as in the ending of every story we learned that every single characters or person were worth saving and he restores my faith in the world again.

"Well, I would be a really terrible boyfriend if I didn't keep my promise to stand by you, no matter what." He smiled softly at me.

We knocked on the front door waiting for one of his teammates or friends to answer the door as i started realizing that he didn't need to me buy jewelry or anything like that. But, however he did give me something more valuable than souvenir items a spark of hope in life and a navy blue square velvet box with a little charm bracelet of a puck, planets, paint brush, initials of my first name then the words next to saying that I am his universe and small silver lab coat as charm on the bracelet.

Our very own little silver galaxy of everything that could possibly conclude in our universal infinity even if we start with a single experiment it eventually turns into one huge cosmic ray orbiting another galaxy and then the spark-fly lights up the night sky and we made a massive magical leap to risk it's all in.

"It's you and me against the world,"I said to him. I also reminded myself everything was going to be okay.

Sometimes we did argue with each other despite all of those times I decided that it was time to see the drawing that he had just drawn about some random girl who used to have his heart before last year so when he repeated my words in reassurance right after me. I know that it doesn't matter who was in his past nevertheless, I was too intrigued by hearing it from Jessa or Avenna mentioned something about it to me.

He purposely brushed his lips against mine when he said this."You and me against the world, my beautiful genius."I felt his smile, my Mc-arrogant, and smirky Hockey player.

In this instance, it was a basic misconception of how a mere moment of going from I would never fall for him and now, I wanting him to kiss me as it was driving me completely insane.

In addition to this I know that he was doing it on purpose. I would certainly get him back for doing that here until I looked around the house and I noticed that there was a banner that say welcome back party with happy birthday crossed out in black markers.

"Surprise we threw a great surprise get-well-soon party for you." blurted out my lab partner Lavinia.

As soon as she said that everyone jumped up and yelled Surprise at me which it had frazzled Fletcher a little bit and caused him to jump as I hid my laughter. Best believe when I walked into the room I made the whole place shimmer wearing my favorite dress. Also I walked over to my friends when they started running over to me to give me a group hug while Charlie told us the latest gossip that had been going on at University.

Moreover, I was more than happy that all of the student's bodies had stopped talking about my little accident falling down the stairs even though my parents were simply worried about my health and well-being since attending the university after the accident although, I did reassured them that I was going to alright because I wasn't going to let anyone else walked all over me and get away with it.

"Oh wow thank you guys for this. I feel so blessed,"I said appreciatively to them.

Maybe I could build a castle out of all the bricks that life has thrown at me and every day was like a battle but every night with us was like a dream. We're the new romantics and the best people in life were free from this poisonous vine to find a cure for sadness as it realized that all i needed to do was let go of my fear, disappointment, sadness and anger in order for me to breathe without breaking anymore.

I couldn't help but notice how much we had all grown up to become these beautifully amazing people who were inspired to create their own stories through life experiences that we all had faced.

"Your friends and I plan it with a little help from my friends /teammates too."he mentioned that to me.

Every banner was navy green with a lot of green streamers and I got a hand a cup of cola by Jessa as well as a few pictures of all of us in a photo frame together smiling last summer as we went to a theme park, a photo of him and Fletcher modeling for the selective art class that we chose to do in our free time.

"Nobody gets me as you do,"I said kindly to him.

Asher and Jessa had inspired me in so many different ways that they were able to make a difference in creating their relationship and their lives together based upon what they had experienced in life as well as starting to understand that they were made a legacy.

To all of us a legacy doesn't mean that it was something passed on or down the line however it mean we were made something powerful out of ourselves.

For instance, Jessa worked hard for figure skating title to take part in the Olympic, the hockey team; worked hard to win the championship games whereas one of them had to prove their dad wrong, the rest of them, the greatest undefeated team ever in history, Rochelle kept working hard to make it in the world, Charlie was artistic painting to the stars as she looks at life with a creative lenses, Avenna was a talented dancer who felt the love or passion through dancing her heart out and then there was me.

Someone who was willing to change as a woman in a scientific world including outside the science field too.

"Nobody gets us as we do."he agreed with me.

He had his eyes on me this whole entire time when I was standing there with my friends talking about how much I miss them including my new gossip column blog on the radio show talking about how important things also who know what an real eye opener it was typing my plan on my laptop that I may had or may not had him sneaked in the hospital for me.

"You look much happier now, incomparable to last year what happened?"asked Avenna.

All of sudden the never in a million years has turned into something much more beautiful than what we had imagined it to happen due to him being right there by side and never giving up on hopes because he was my best hope to escape from reality forever just like those fictional books.

All I needed to say was "It is him."
My annoying, arrogant, sarcastic and incredibly handsome hockey player boyfriend Holden McClellan who was just about ready to catch when I slowly started falling into his arms and I just never knew it would ever happen like this.

A feeling like this wasn't going to go away anywhere or anytime soon after, I had experienced what it was like to be loved by my hockey boyfriend who had taught me that love isn't just for anyone else to take advantage of, and for granted to hold onto for years into infinity and eternity.