Chapter Eighteen

Natatila's pov

Today, we decided to bring an cam recorder to record  the top players on and off the hockey rink by watching the middle the hockey game as skating around the rink so gracefully until they had all began chanted, hitting their hockey sticks together to make a modern acapella sound of drums as it continued Holden sing the first verse of a song  Counting Stars by One Repubilc soon, Asher his Hockey captain joined with the rest of them except for Mason who stood back watching them even though, i thought he was going to get his own solo.

On the other hand, my friends were loving their whole musical performance as the Rocky Legends hockey players were singing until they tried to convince me to sing along while we saw Mason staring at Rochelle and then he waved at her.

We continued to watch Grayson  play on his Imaginary air guitar when I was doing a voice recording over my hockey players videos before my little snippet ended. I was asking those hockey players fans what they think about the hockey game and comparing them to all of the other teams that they had played in our school.

To say that I almost died of laughter would be an understatement.

He skated across the rink to me and asked me. "Does this seem to be answering  your question? My elegant girl."

I quietly bite my lower lip while thinking that kind of does answer my question in a way but i know the fans wanted to see some more actions our beloved hockey stars in addition to this, i was watching their magic live in action and there was a of hockey fans that were due to watched this video on Charile instagram live too.

"Hey, McClellan, stop flirting with your girl and get back here right now!"his coach Jesen yelled out to him.

Everybody in the ice rink here had started laughing amongst themselves as he blew me a kiss and winked at me before skating towards most of his friends on his hockey even though, the blonde-haired one who was Grayson mocked him. However, I rolled my eyes thinking how this would be a cliche moment for me if I had caught his air-blown kisses although, it slightly made me laugh at him, I watched him take off his helmet and it was like one of those sports rom-com movies scenes that Avenna would have made us watched in hopes to have a type of love like the actors or actress in the future.

Okay, so what if I started to find him hilariously funny at some point and somewhat annoying too? But what was a girl got to do around here to take a break off watching him play because i was spending more than enough time with him.

"What? Why is everyone looking at me like that?"I asked in confusion.

Half of the hockey boys fanbase or should i call them what the one name that everybody knows them to be refers to as Puck bunnies but i think this name calling a group of girls that was somewhat sexist to be honest. The majority of girls looked/ glared at me like i was a very lucky girl yet none of them really knew about our little secret experiment just to keep me safe as well as protected away from my random stalker who keeps writing death threats or was trying to silence me not to speak my truth.

Short after, i decided to go back to my dormitory room  to get my laptop to search for a year shift at hospital for a better replacement job and  I walked out of my room heading straight towards the library down the stairs until i felt someone push me  down these set of  stairs  and All i could think about was this moment at least this frightening fear would semi-pause and then i blacked out.
................
And then i called him

"Hey, hello don't tell me that you miss me already." he laughed lightly at the suspense of his own until he realized that something was wrong.
In a beat of silence and all I wanted to hear was his deep voice that smoothing was enough to calm all of my dark, deep, drastic withering storms inside my mind.