Chapter twenty-six (part one)

Natalia's pov

Back on campus, I was dancing around in my dorm room killing it and slaying so well which was my own way to hype me up before every single day after I had my coffee or iced tea and salmon cream cheese bagel for the day as I wore my cobalt dark blue dress with my white/ blue low dunk trainers today.

I did read the university's new letters to notice that I won't be seeing him for a whole week because he travelled for a home-away game hockey match with the Michigan Lions!

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm going to miss him although I want to focus on my potential other than my past crises by dressing The part and working on my magic people when they hear my lists of important topics because the world needs people like me.
Watch out World! because of Natalia Speilberg.

"Hello, fellow Rockwellers! It's me, Natalia Speilberg who is back with a bang!"I rehearsed my line. "I know that you miss me but now it is time-"

Someone interrupted me by knocking on my room door as I yelled out " who is it?" I walked toward the door to open it to see Avenna and Charlie's faces looked impressed by the beginning of my morning daily announcement speech practice, not even judging me for talking to myself in a room that no one else was in except for when they both had arrived at my dorm room.

"No, don't stop what you're doing because this vibe energy that you're doing right now was totally giving me being selected and nominated for The Awards Of Best actress or socialites of the year!" said Charlie honestly as she read over the speech that I had handle over to the both of them to read.

Confidence is the key in life!
Loving this winning spirit of never backing down from anything in my life and loving myself so much that I realized it was my turn to shine. Only those who believe it can reach the unreachable heights of greatest to become the unstoppable even Beyonce didn't stop achieving her own personal greatest when she quit her musical group called Destiny childs or the fact that she married a successful which turned out in the end that she was pretty much more successful for than him. I would want myself so much and then maybe I will put Holden through hell.

"Only the best people have dreams and prepared for scenarios such as giving an awards winning speeches even Wyatt agrees with me that having a winner mentally is..'' Avenna begins to explain why having a winner mentally is a good thing. "A fabulous thing because it proves that we will do whatever it takes to get to the top."she said to me.

First conquered the world and then changed it for the better of humanity.

I don't know if his arrogance ness had rub off on me or maybe we were equality as confidence and self-assured as each other but if he was here right now then he would say my sweet venom or my top favorite, my beautiful genius girl because he made me feel wanted and love but not like i was too much to handle for him. All I ever wanted was to see me beyond my brainy, ice cold and fearless hot girl act to actually recognise me for who i am. I wanted to be enough because i knew that someday this world won't just wake up to realized it so i had a little epiphany to prove it to the world myself in the real awakening of becoming an mastermind to let them know stem or any girls can do anything that they are more than capable of doing just as long as they keep the eyes on the prizes.

Who runs the world, girls!

"So how do you think our girl Jessa is holding up without her boyfriend Asher?"I asked with a hint of caring or worry in my voice to anyone in particular.

My mind goes back to Jessasnym who faces all of her fears of getting back on the ice with Asher, the hockey captain and her boyfriend that encourages her to do everything that she puts her mind on.