Chapter thirty-two

Holden's pov

The feeling of two people that you really care about our locking horns after one of them who was the love of my life Natalia did invited Flynn enemy to our gathering for our christmas party so the both of them wasn't willing to talked to each other over one silly fallout even though, he did cross the line about what he about Irina whilst all of us were shaking our head at him even though, Natalia and I used to be on the same page as them but i never hated truly hated her whilst my girl was defending Irina for her life because she believed that the best people were the ones who were that other people didn't understand the way they were or the choices that they had made. It was the day after our small early christmas party and we were driving to a ski lodge with Flynn and Natalia arguing at each other's throats all day long.

Everyone was sitting in the lounges room playing a card of relationship games call the relationship test when each couple would be answering a series of questions whilst i was watching very closely to what he was saying to her not taking anything that was harsh or rude to her as i stood there silently but i didn't except her from destroying him by using her emotional intelligence and i already knew that she didn't me in order to win her battles because she was stronger and fiercer than a lion ever was. If she could unite the whole army of university students together just to take down one of her old professors then she could do anything that she had put her mind to without hesitating so i never underestimate the power of a mad woman's wrath that could scorch the earth.

"Enough, I have enough of your inferiority ego, Flynn Dyers." Natalia yelled at Flynn.

Nobody was going to tell him who family name owns this ski-lodge and everyone was laughing at the words that she had him whilst i tried to convince him that he should just take a walk outside through the woods but he refused to listened to me as he keep on going about Irina knowing that her cousin Derick work here with her other cousin Joanne was what i had heard from Natalia not to mentioned that she inviting us here as her ways of saying thank you for inviting her to our small christmas get together.

Let be honest, Natalia ex boyfriend will never know what he lost because he never knew what he had anyways, so this was one the reason why i would choose defend her over and over again even if i was dying with my last breath to used it to protect her against people who weren't here for her best wishes to see her shines. I had always known that she can protect herself not having a choice but only to defend her actions although, Flynn might had not understand them coming from his point of views but i believe that all of us shouldn't be going into the new year that was in one or two weeks with negative vibes or energy until we focus on clearing the air.

"You invited her to our party and you are clearly a lost stray to our party. No sane person would do what you did yesterday,"Flynn said calmly to her.

Deep down I knew that he would never hate Irina. Well, Nataila and Flynn had this complicated brother and sister type of sibling relationship where they would argue on or off at each other but then realized that their issues with one another wasn't even bad at all because they would always continued like nothing had ever happened between them which was why i stood there smiling whilst i watched them talked it out.

As Flynn patted me on the back and then he pulled her into a hug for a long while so i loudly cleared my throated making them moved apart from each other even if he was one of my best friend i don't care for one single reason only was that i didn't like other people touching what was mine.

"I love you two both but please stop it because this isn't you guys at all." I said calmly to them.

Gently, i take her hand to assisted her to sit next me whilst we talked amongst ourselves as soon as Wyatt saw the problems were solved between Flynn and Natalia, he looked at me and then he fake pouted in my direction playing his hand on his heart making an indirection comment about touching it was to see everyone getting along because the ice had now been clear with a clean slates.

He made everyone in the room laughed out loud however, he mets Avenna, his red hair best friend who was a girl gazed at, making me think that they were more than just friends but the only problem was none of them had made a moves on each other which mean they were still best friends.

Not going to lie but sometimes I wish I could stand back and see things from her perspective. She had been through so much that I know she was one of the strong and remarkable girls who deserve all of the things in the world that life had to offer her.

"And what about me? I thought you loved me too, because I was the one who helped you get the girl."Wyatt joked in fake sadness.

We had our own group as we heard the front door opened hoping that Irina didn't heard the words he called her but unfortunately it looks like she had just heard enough when she stood there with her arm crosses not furious as the icy exterior in her eyes melts for a millisecond next it eventually her gazed on him had a hold on him. My genius girlfriend had just pointed out that they were perfect for each other and I did.

They did kind of make sense after all, opposite does attract like two completely different ends of a magnet would meet and not be repealed against one another.

"By the way, Flynn i didn't want the way that we both feel about each other to affect your friends ski-trip here at my family own ski lodge."Irina frown soon turned into a smirk when she said "it must be nice to know that i lived in your head rent free, Dyers."she had left him almost stunned for words as i lightly patted him on since he was the only who hadn't left the lodge yet.

Our friends had left him here in trances by Irina which caused me to realize that maybe Natalia was right about the two of them. For instance, they might not meet eye to eye but their similarity did overshadow their differences.

Flynn might seemed like a bighead playboy with a huge ego yet he did come a long way from his past although, he does had trust issues which it wasn't my story to tell other people just as long as i was able to do my job being his mate by supporting his journey then that was what i would do.

Tonight,we did a couple of skiing around, had our share of telling spooky stories, we had a small get together singing songs in the lodge and i even see those four people: Avenna, Wyatt closely sitting next to each other and both Flynn and Irina sitting peacefully together before one of them realized what was happening to then shuffled apart from the other person.