Chapter twenty-nine

Holden's pov

Finally i felt at peace with myself even if it took me long enough to let go of all the stereotypical nonsense in my life to realise that watching the storm.

She is the most beautiful person on this planet to me and I work my butt off to get to where i was even though, some people say sleep was for loser but right now. I just want to sleep a whole night being cuddled in bed with my sweet neemiss being the smartest, bravest and an irresistible force of nature girl who teach the world that it was good to show how you feel or stood up for what they believed in.

In life there can be some unpredictable and spontaneous moments where the most unplanned things or events turned out to be the most spectacularly precious, including something special to someone like me. Natalia Speilberg, she was one the unpredictable gift in my life which I planned to treasure for the rest of our lives.

The meaning of legacies to our little found family means ​​the long-lasting impact of particular events, actions that have taken place in the past, or of a person's life however, let's put a little spin to change all of it by saying legacy is making something into our own like an special events, actions or years of hard work had finally paid off to gain the victory trophy too.

Nothing matters more than her, not even the stanley cup, that i did manifesting winning all these years too.

"Man, I've never seen you so in love before!" exclaimed Grayson with a joyful smile.

Asher,Mason, Grayson and my cousin Flora were in the kitchen with me as she was teaching them how to make Ravioli when she was done making the pasta she soon began with filling the the filling into the ravioli of two different kind creamy chicken with tomatoes sauces and the other spinach and Ricotta cheese. I think Nataila would be too happy that we weren't going to spend too much money on takeout or eating out at the shake-shack because she worries about going bankrupt in the future.

If she was planning for global world domination, I would tell anyone but I would secretly join her side and we would quickly watch behind the scenes as the world slowly starts to burn or I would at least help her solve world hunger too. She would be unstoppable, untouchable and simply powerful my magnificent Black Swan conquering the world by storms

"It  feels like I'm on cloud nine and it feels good to be alive!" I said genuinely happy to Grayson with a smile of my own.

Flora laughed and Grayson looked up at her so I tried my best not to think too much about it as her eyes caught his eyes but I didn't want to think that something was going on between the two of them. My cousin and my best friend decided to ignore their little moment. In the meantime, the food gets placed on the dinner table being thankful that Wyatt keeps my mind off of it by asking some questions about love.

Asher and Mason give each other a look without saying anything else when they both decide to dig into their pasta as well as talk about hockey on the football tables including the words to do with what our pet mascot should be.

"How do you know that she is the right person for you?" Wyatt asked with a supportive smile of his own.

In All honesty, I wouldn't say that I am the love whispers or Cupid because most of the time I can't keep myself from falling in love with her. The signs were not clear to me until I had a sudden epiphany that she was the one for me and no one else could ever change my mind about that.

Nevertheless, I did get lucky to have such a remarkable and unstoppable girl like her in my life. Let me tell you for a fact that she has definitely humbled me in so many ways and I am grateful to have her standing by my side.

No, scientific research or  heavy numbers can every predict a some sort of code that we would end up together as she made me realize that not every single things in our lives was a game nowadays, we still currently pranking each other although, she doesn't know that i was going to get her own first place trophy to make up for ruining her chances of winning our grade eleventh highschool science fair including a teddy bear that wears a shirt which says Puck, I hate how we start but love you forever, genius.