PART THREE;

EDITED

Usman pov

"ugh, I have to get ready for this party."

I stood up went to the bathroom showered and change into a white hoodie, a sweat pants, and a p cap. I picked my car key and drove off.

*****    I'm usman Bala AkA usman Bee , owner of Bee fits

*****
I'm usman Bala AkA usman Bee , owner of Bee fits. I'm 20, I happen to be the only son of my parents. I grew up in a rich home but well trained.

****
I arrived at the house, it's was full of decorations.

I parked my car at the side of the road.

I was about to cross the road when I saw Khaleed, it been a long time since we've met.

He dropped down from his car with someone. Is he married? I questioned myself.

But forget it the girl is gorgeous. I'm not into girls but this girl stole my heart.

I couldn't resist I went straight to him.

" khaleed!! Long time no see" I said while giving him a manly shake

"wallahi, how have you been?"he asked

"Alhamdulilah everything OK how's your company?" i asked

"going great man, we have to collaborate sometime" he said

" yhh don't worry I'm working on that" I replied smiling.

I dragged him aside and asked

"bro are you married??" I asked with curiosity

"Married! Bro not that early, she's my sis" I felt relieved for a second.

" Ooh I see" I said. We both laughed and headed inside.

Salmah pov

"Salmah, whats taking you so long" my bro asked

"just a sec almost done" I shouted.

I quickly grabbed my blue dress,a scarf, and a purse.

I rushed down stairs just to meet my boss and usman. I went straight to them

"welcome y'all arrived early" I said

"Ooh yhh just trying to beat time" usman said.

"looking good" a soft voice said.

I turned to see who was that but couldn't recognize her so I answered nicely

"thanks" I replied

"Salmah you're looking good today" khaleed said with a smile.

My heart melted, I have a huge crush on my boss, and I think he has a crush on me too. I think I'm not sure.

The party started, I picked two glasses of wine and headed to khaleed.

He was sitting with that same girl that complimented me. I was curious to know who she was but I calmed myself down and walked to were he was sitted.

"here take a shot" I said handing the glass to him

"oh thanks " he replied.

Gosh I'm melting over his voice, I wish he just understands that I like him.

I tapped the girl sitting beside him and politely asked

"hey would you mind taking me some pics" I asked nicely

"Yh Ofc " she said with a wide smile.

"let go over there" I said and handed her the camera.

she was a good photographer all the pics where killing.

"would you mind me asking you something" I said out of blue

"sure what's up" she said with interest

"who are you to khaleed" I shly asked

"Ooh he didn't tell you I was coming, I'm his sister. Amal" she said while stretching her hand for a shake.

"noo he didn't tell me, it nice meeting you I'm Salmah, his assistant". I added.

I felt relieved for a second. I literally thought she was his girlfriend. My thoughts went too far.

"can I have a look at the pic" she asked

" ofcc" I handed her the camera.

"there cute" she said

"thanks" I replied.

Hours later the party was over

I didn't get to talk to khaleed the way I planned.

But I received gifts, wishes and lot more. I was stressed out already, I cleaned my makeup, showered and changed into my Micky mouse pyjamas. I jumped into my comfy bed and slept off.

Hey guys, how's it going. Make sure u vote and make a small comment....
PEACE✌