.PART TWENTY NINE.

Amal pov

"no but my life was on risk" I said

"anyways let get going, it's getting late" he said

We then changed the car and drove off.

After minutes of driving, we finally arrived home, it was already past 8pm. I dropped from the car and headed inside but then the light went off

"what's going on" I asked usman but no response

"usman?" I called again but no response

Suddenly the light came up and bum everyone "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I blinked my eyes thrice.

My mom, Ameenah, Aisha, Khaleed, fahad and his fiancé then my dad and a beautiful lady I didn't know.

"dad!!" I screamed and jumped on him

"happy birthday little miss" he always calls me that

"Ooh so now I'm invisible" my mom said and everyone laughed

"I use to see you everyday ai" I replied sarcastically

"Keeh Yarinyan" she then threw a pillow at me

I hugged my friends then my brothers, I looked left and right but didn't find usman, where is he.

"Happy birthday my daughter" a gorgeous lady looking forty said

"thank you" I said with a wild smile

"you don't know me right?, I'm usman's mom" my heart did 360 God save me I wasn't rude Kut, I immediately squatted to greet her

"stand up my dear, I've heard a lot about you" she said hugging me

I just continued smiling like a fool.

"where's the birthday girl, come and cut your cake oo" khaleed said and we all laughed

But usman was no where to be found and non of them seem to realize.

"Amisco have you seen usman" I whispered to her

"nop" she said and continued talking

After cutting the cake, I received so many gifts especially from my two lovely fools.

I dailed usman's number but he wasn't picking. I got so worried this time.

"people let go outside the house to receive fresh air" fahad said they all agreed and we went out to the house premises.

The light went off again, then a projector light appeared to the wall, then my pictures I didn't know existed in this world.

God they were just flowing one after another. Ameenah and Aisha kept teasing me.

After the pictures then a writing which I began reading

Happy birthday to you my baby, wish you long life and prosperity, many more years ahead, more age with grace. May Allah bless your new age.

Thank you for being the best lover, friend and counselor, you're a rare gem that found your way into my life.

You deserve to live long and be blessed with all good things of life. Without you my life would be incomplete and the world at large will be shallow.

You created the safest place for me in your heart and that's the place of love. You have shown me selfless love and worked so hard just to bring a smile on my face.

Your presence in my life has brought nothing but love and brightness.

Meeting you at first gave me no clue that you would turn out to be so important to me. You became my one and only source of happiness, peace and love.

Only you can turn my world around, set my heart on fire and make everything beautiful. Will I continue to love you? Yes!,I will forever because your love makes my world alive.

Even if everything changes, friends go away and the sun disappears one thing will remain the same 'my love for you'

No matter where life takes us to, I'll always be there for you, I'll always have your back and I'll always put you first.

I just want to say thank you for giving me a piece of your heart. I couldn't ask for anything better in this entire world. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY SUNSHINE I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU FOREVER.

I'll like to let you know how special you're to everyone here, you're the only who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the one who I can never get tired of talking to and the only one who crosses my mind through out the day.

I can't explain how much you mean to me but you're the one I'm afraid of losing and the one I want to keep in my life.

I was super emotional, Ameenah hugged me as my tears kept flowing. She then tapped me and said "look", I turned and saw usman on his knees. God not what I'm thinking, he brought out a ring from his pocket and said

"on this day 26th October, I'll like to ask you Amal Abubakar Aminu, will you marry me"

I froze for seconds before looking at my mum then my dad then his mom then my friends then my brothers, they all nodded giving me the yes sign.

I looked at usman, who was truly smiling "yes, I'll marry you!" I screamed

Everyone began screaming, yelling and hugging me. I cried into my mom's embrace. While my dad hugged usman.

"Keeeeh, I'm very happy for you, and I have another surprise" Aisha said bring out something from her bag

"An invitation card!" I yelled

"Yessssssssssssss!, I'm getting married" she squealed

I hugged her tightly, as we both cried. Then Ameenah barged in.

"look at my hand!" she also screamed

"you're engaged!?" we both asked

"Yessssssssssssss!" she jumped

"this is the happiest day ever" I said

We hugged each other for about a minutes. My mom then came in and told us they're about to leave.

We rushed downstairs immediately, my parents hugged me before leaving, then fahad and his fiancé, then Aisha and her fiancé also before Ameenah then his mom before my favorite Khaleed.

But luckily they're not leaving Turkey at that day, at least I'll get to see them again.

I was smiling too much that my cheek aches.

I thanked usman for making my day and making me feel on top of the world.

I was over exhausted, I quickly showered and changed into a pyjamas, prayed my missed salah before drifting to sleep.

Double update!!