PART ELEVEN;

Amal pov

"Amal what brought you to fahad's room" my mom said

"nothing mom, I just miss him" I lied

"Ooh my baby come here" she said hugging me. I smiled and existed the room.

I was still terrified from yesterday's incident. I grabbed the card to check the time again '2pm behind roller coaster' I murmured.

'should I really meet this person?' I asked myself for the 3rd time. I finally made up the decision to meet the person.

So I stood up showered and changed into a baggy blue jeans, black baggy T-shirt, a white veil and a sneakers.

I grabbed a face mask in case of necessity. I told my mom that I was going to Aisha's house, which I clearly lied.

I called an uber, cuz it wasn't safe if I should go with my car.

30minutes later, we arrived at magicland, I got frightened but I prayed and had hope that everything will be perfectly fine.

I didn't go straight behind the roller coaster, I roamed around for about 10minutes before heading there.

To my surprise I saw two guys dressed in black as usual, one of them said " over here miss Amal"

He sounds like one of our lecturer. I ignored my thoughts and followed him. He directed me out of the park and headed towards left.

From there I could see three black cars packed in unison. We headed straight to where the cars were parked.

We arrived and one of them knocked on the window, then someone dropped out from the car dressed in black also.

'are this people cultists or something , why the heck are they all dressed in black' I asked myself so many unanswered questions.

The person cleared his throat and said "Amal Amal Amal"

His voice sounded familiar but I couldn't figure out how or where I knew the voice from. I was wearing face mask then, when he raised his hands to remove it.

"dude watch it, no touching" I said moving sideways.

"hmm, ok so you received my cards" he said changing the topic

"yap I read all and I just don't get it why you keep threatening me, what do you want from me, I don't even know you, I never did anything to you why me huh" I yelled out of anger

"why the f*ck don't you understand, Amal I love you and you know me" he yelled back

"I know you? But How" I asked

"you will soon know how" he replied

"but tell me what do you want from me" I asked

"nothing but you, if you could do me this favor of dumping usman and just give me a chance, I swear I'll protect you" he said

"over my dead body give someone like you a chance in my life. You threaten to kill my loved ones and you want me to give you a freaking chance, I can't" I said boldly and clearly

"Hhhh, I tried my best to be polite but it seems like I have to treat you with iron hand" he said giving me some weirds look

"OK fine reveal your face and I'll see if I can give you a chance or not" I said turning my head towards left.

I actually didn't mean what I said I was just trying to get the creep so I could see his ugly face and he foolishly agreed. 'what a fool'

"OK you turn back by the count of 3,2,1" he said removing the mask.