.PART TWENTY SEVEN.

Amal pov

I struggled with my eyes but hell no they were stronger than me. I gently laid my head on usman's shoulder as sleep kidnapped me.

Usman pov
A fregance redolence scent blew through my nostrils as I felt a small warm body gently laying on my shoulder.

I turned and saw Amal fast asleep. I looked at her cute pouted pink lips, looking so kissable.

I brushed off my thoughts and turned off the TV. I carefully picked her up in a bridal style and went upstairs, her long curly hair flying to my knees.

I dropped her on the bed as she cuddled in, I dragged the blanket and put it over her then pecked her cheeks and kissed her forehead before leaving.

I immediately dashed into my bed, remembering everything single moment with her, I really can't wait to have her as my wife.

I wiped off my silly thoughts and drifted to sleep.

Amal pov

I opened my eyes and closed it then opened it again as the sun hit me.

I looked around and realized I was in my room, but I can't remember me walking to my room in the name of going to sleep.

Anyways, I brushed everything off and headed to the bathroom for my morning business.

I looked at myself at the mirror, I was wearing a black and grey bubu. I combed my long hair and tied it to a ponytail. y'all think having long hair and taking good care of it is easy bah, hmm people I use to suffer sometimes, but I still love it that way.

The wall clock peebed at 9:25am, so I decided to go check on usman. I knocked like thrice but no response. I opened the door a little bit but seems like there's no one in.

I'm still not use to the house, I always get confuse especially with the rooms, they all have the same door design except usman's room which has different.

So I went downstairs to check if he's there, but no sign of a person, suddenly the bell rang, I got scared, I removed my slippers and held it framely to my hand ready to hit whoever was there, I then headed to the door and lightly opened it.

"good morning ma'am, I was asked to deliver this bouquet to you" he said while handing them to me.

"from who?" I asked

"your husband" he said

No like whaaaaaaaaaat!! Usman told them he's my husband, this guy is hilarious.

"Ohk, thank you" I faked a smile and closed the door

The flowers were my favorite 'orchid'
if you guys know how I love orchid, you'll dismiss me from your lives.

My phone suddenly started ringing, I checked the caller ID and it was usman, I saved him as stankaa, I also don't know what it means.

"hello cutie!" he exclaimed

"hey, why will you scare me off this morning" I replied but smiling

"I know you love them so shut up" he smirked

"whatever, where are you" I asked

"you already miss me huh" he teased

"you haven't answered my question yet" I replied ignoring what he said

"you have to tell me you miss me first before I'll answer your question" he said

"why will I tell you I miss you when I don't "