.1st December.

Amal pov

Noises, children screaming, people yelling, laughing and cheering, imagine this whole sound combo in your house.

The house is full with friends and family from different places, some from abroad and others I don't even know.

So guys basically, the thing that is about to happen is that I'm getting married today, I'm leaving my parents house and move in with that dude called usman.

I'm so freaking nervous but still excited and also sad. I'm nervous cuz I'm getting married today and I'm excited I'm going to be someone's wife and I'm sad cuz I'm leaving my parents house and MY ROOM IN SPECIFIC.

And the fact that I'm not the only one leaving the house, but atleast his a guy he won't feel what I'm feeling.

"Keh stand up and bath" Amisco interrupted my thoughts

I quietly stood up and went straight to the bathroom, I stood in front of the toilet door analyzing stuff in my head.

I took shower and had a very light makeup cuz I don't want to be looking like a monster on my wedding day. Just kidding guys.

"Mom just bought this dress for you and I think you should wear it" Aisha said

I looked at the dress, but guys forget I'm already imagining myself in it. It looks soo breathtaking like I don't even know where she got that from. It a white dress but it has some golden stuff on it, ya rabb!!

I snatched it and rushed to the dressing closet to put it on, I put my hair in a lower bun before heading out of the closet

"Masha Allah Tabarakallah you look stunning" Munal said

"usman get eyes oo" Aisha teased

"exactly his eyes is sharp" Amisco added

We finished dressing and sat down together looking at each other as if we're all going to die.

Asiya went to get something, but few seconds later she rushed in panting heavily

"what happened" I asked

She didn't answer but calmed herslef down

"an daura auran (the wedding has taken place) you're officially Mrs usman!" she said happily

It was as if they planned it, immediately she closed her mouth the whole house erupted with cheers.

Aunties and so on kept hugging me and congratulating, I was exhausted but I had to force a smile.

Usman didn't want the activities to be much so the only activity was dinner.

Couple of minutes later the gate roared open and cars started pulling in. Don't mind us we were peeping through the window.