PART FOURTEEN;

Khaleed pov

It been three days now, I haven't heard from Ameenah nor Amal.

Everything is just driving me insane. I'm more worried about Amal. Her phone has been switched off since yesterday.

We reported the case to the police but it seems like their not helping matters.

I just can't bear it anymore Ameenah ignoring me, Amal lost, my brain seems to stop functioning.

I informed fahad and dad but they didn't get flight yesterday so I guess maybe today. Cuz I can't swallow everything alone.

I took some panadol, and laid my head to get some rest.

As I closed my eyes, I heard my phone ringing. I checked the caller ID and it was Ameenah. I quickly answered.

"hey, how are you" I said sighing

"Hi I'm gud" she said

"is it OK if we met later around 7pm at our garden. I have something to tell you" she added

"Ohhk sure, I'll be there, hope everything is OK" I said

"yhh just come first" she said and hanged up

Things seems really hard this days. But I just try my best to double up.

I glanced at the time and it was already 6pm. 'Time fly's' I whispered to myself.

I stood up headed to the bathroom and took a long hot shower. I felt so much relieved after showering.

I didn't have the energy to dress heavy so just grabbed a light green T-shirt, black jeans, p cap and a black sneakers.

I headed to my moms room to check on her, cuz she's been having sleepless nights, heavy crys and constant headaches.

This morning, she almost collapsed, I had to rush her to the hospital. The doc gave her some sleeping pills so she slept off.

I opened the door lightly to see if she's awake but she wasn't. I told the maid to inform her that I was out.

I grabbed my car keys and headed to Ameenah's house. Before proceeding to their house I heard the adhan for maghrib prayer so I stopped by at the nearest mosque to pray.

After praying I finally pulled up at their gate, the gate man let me in. I parked at the lot and dropped off.

I was directed to the garden. I found Ameenah already seated so I joined her.

"Hlo" I said

"hi welcome" she replied

"Thank you, so what were you going to talk about" I said without any waste of time

"Khaleed" she called making my heart skip a beat but she continued

"you know how much I love you and how much I adore u, through out my life time I've always wished to be with you. I never dreamed of breaking your heart. But as they say what is yours is always yours and what Is not yours can never be yours. Khaleed it already written that I'm not yours and your not mine. Your wife is waiting for you somewhere, and my husband is also waiting for me somewhere else. It so hard to take this decision and to break it to you but we can't date" she said the last word almost whispering as tears roll down her eyes.