PART THIRTEEN;

Amal pov

'no no no!!' I glanced at the time '8:00!' I yelled.

I quickly ran to the bathroom, showered and did some morning business.

Not again I overslept and today's class was going to be at 9:00. If I should be late that man is going to bury me alive.

I finished my business in the bathroom, rushed out, dried my long hair and opened my closet 'what should I wear' I groaned.

I just grabbed a beige ankara gown with black and white design, and a black Veil. I Grabbed my lip gloss, phone, my wallet and shoved it into the bag.

I prayed my missed prayer before picking my shoes to rush downstairs, I grabbed a strawberry milkshake from the fridge. Tied my hair in a bun and completed my dressing before heading outside.

'ooh poor guy' I murmured to myself. I saw usman patiently waiting for me standing beside his Mercedes Benz.

'this guy's dressing so breathtaking'

you're late and you're checking out a handsome guys dressing. My inner self said.

He was wearing a solid brown hoodie, faded gray jeans and a Gucci cap. Looking so 'Uh'

But no I can't just leave without complementing, "looking good" I said almost whispering

"maybe you taught me how to look good" he said smiling and winking at same time.

His smile looks so 'Damnnn', like a pearly smile. 'gosh no not this early morning, I'm already running late and my mind is examining usman's smile'

 'gosh no not this early morning, I'm already running late and my mind is examining usman's smile'

I just smiled back and adjusted my veil. But his nice perfume was all over the car.

I wanted to comment again but I just cleared my thoughts and acted like a normal human.

Well I don't mean I'm an animal though.

We drove in silence, minutes later we arrived at Nile. I thanked him and dissmised for lectures.

*******
"Amal, na God where save you today if not you for enter one chance for that man's hand" Aisha said trying to hold her laughter

"I swear, he for turn me to rotten fish this morning" I said laughing.

"Keh we need to go and see Ameenah is she sick or what, her phone has been switched off since yesterday" Aisha said concerned

Is true I haven't heard from her for a while.

The disturbing Ameenah I know won't let me live in peace for a day. Is something going on.

Well I agreed with her. So I texted usman telling him not to bother picking me.

We called an uber and headed for Ameenah's house.

Upon arriving we found her mom sitting at the parlour, we greeted her and rushed to Ameenah's room

We found the human being sleeping peacefully. As if she didn't have any problems or lectures to attend.

Aisha fetched water in a bowl from the bathroom. I thought she was just going to sprinkle it over her face.

But what she did made me laughed my life out.

She turned the whole bowl over Ameenah's head. And the next thing Ameenah screamed.

"kambala kuturu, who's this stupid person" she yelled

"HAHAHAHAHAHA it's me ooo" Aisha said laughing so hard

"Ayush that was a good one" I added laughing more harder

"Metchwwwwww, you two think it funny" she hissed and left to the bathroom

Before she came out, Aisha cleaned the mess. The room looked like nothing happened

After like thirty minutes she finally came out.

"were you changing your skin ne or what" I intentionally asked waiting for her sarcastic answer.

"no I was giving birth" she said while rolling her eyes. We all bursted into laughter.

Couple of minutes later she finished dressing up and finally joined us.

We chatted, laughed, ate and did some gulma (gossip).

And the silly reason she gave for switching off her phone was that she wanted to get enough sleep.

I wasn't surprised Ameenah can even sell the Phone for her to get enough sleep. So turning it off Is like the minimum.

"it already 4:30 ,it's getting late we need to be leaving" Aisha said, getting up.

"why are you being a scary cat ne" I said sarcastically.

"Keeh, I'm not ready for kinmashers (kidnappers) yet, before they'll kidnap me and charge my father millions of Naira" she said jokingly

We all laughed before bidding Ameenah and we headed out.

We were waiting for the uber to arrive when Aisha realised she left her purse at Ameenah's room so she quickly rushed back to get it.

I was waiting for her when I heard a husky voice saying

"hello ma'am"

I turned around to see who's voice was that just then I felt a hand over my mouth, covering my noise with a handkerchief, making me to inhale a toxic smell that led to blurry view and then blank was the last thing I saw...

Short chapter😪
You ppl should pardon me I'm just being lazy this days.😌
Go get a cold Pepsi so you can freshen up😅for the next drama.
PEACE✌