.PART TWENTY EIGHT.

Amal pov

"do you know that you're wasting my time!" usman yelled

"I said I'm coming bro be patient!" I yelled back

I immediately put on my Jordan shoes and rushed downstairs. Usman was standing his hands on his waist.

"shall we" I said

He rolled his eyes before picking the car keys. I don cause for myself. He didn't say anything during the ride. your guy is really mad.

We arrived at a supermarket, he dropped from the car without saying a word, I quickly followed.

He picked the trolley and began walking towards cereal side, I still didn't attack him but followed.

Couple of minutes later we finished roaming the whole supermarket before going to the cashier. Your guy still didn't say anything. I wonder if this is how he acts when his angry.

One of the workers helped us with the groceries. I quietly dashed in the car.

we stopped at an ice cream shop
"what flavor do you want" he asked

"vanilla" I just said that in order not frustrate him more. he handed me mine and we drove home.

I was sick of this frowning shit, guy I didn't do anything.

"why are you angry" I finally asked

"nothing" he replied and went upstairs

I ignored him and arranged the groceries. I finished everything and headed to my room. the study room was opened so I guess he's inside, and I heard him on a phone call. I wonder who's talking to by this kind of time.

Usman pov

"but mama why will he get me married to who I don't like" I said

"baba na he is your dad you have no choice but to obey him" she consoled

"but I don't like the girl, I already have someone on mind"

"I tried convincing him but he doesn't want to listen and I don't know what to do" she said I could see tears threatening to drop.

I quickly ended the call cuz it hurts seeing my mom cry.

my dad is trying to get me married to his best friends daughter, I don't even know her or how she looks like and besides I'm not a kid I can make my own decisions.

I'm just too confuse right now, I don't know how to start telling Amal, how will she feel.

And tomorrow is her birthday, I can't ruin everything. Even looking at her aches my heart remembering that my dad has ruin everything. I can't stick to this bullshit.

I heard her going to her room, I have to apologize for being mad at her for no reason.

I knocked on the door but no response, I opened it and met her praying, so I sat on the chair in front of the dressing mirror.

"what do you want" she asked calmly

"listen I know I was mad at you for no reason, but I'm sorry I'm just going through so many things right now"

"is that why you'll ignore me for the whole night, what's my use if you can't share your problems with me" she said almost sobbing. God what have I done.

"it not like that, I'm really sorry, I just didn't want to stress you please I'm sorry"

"alright, everything is gone, I want to sleep goodnight" she said

"goodnight" I quietly stood up and left.

I went straight to my room, performed ablution and prayed to Almighty to ease everything for me.

Amal pov

"Happy birthday! sleepy head" I heard usman's voice

wait what the heck it's 26th October!!!?. OMG I forgot my own birthday. I'm no more a teenager, guys I'm freaking 20!. I jumped from the bed and danced to the mirror.

"can you atlest open the door" usman said again

Immediately I unlocked the door, he poured a whole bucket of cold water on me.

"whaat the heck! why would you do that, we're not in boarding school bro!" I yelled

"that's number one, Happy birthday baby" he winked

"my friend don't baby me here, you just got me wet" I rolled my eyes

"whatever, quickly take a shower cuz we're going out" he said and left

"bro aren't you going to work" I yelled

"non of your business and don't brother zone me again!" he yelled back

I didn't answer him. I took a long shower before changing into a navy blue gown, a black coat, white shoes and a white veil. I did a touch of make up, grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

"you look so take away" usman complimented

"you don't look bad yourself" I replied before rolling my eyes

We walked to the porch as he opened the door "my pleasure ma'am" he said

I smiled and entered. We began driving. I turned on the mobile data and millions of messages started popping. I never knew I had people that love me so much. Only whatsapp has over two thousand and something messages. Imagine instagram, talkless of tiktok.

I just answered the ones I could answer. After an hour of driving we arrived somewhere I didn't know but they were cars parked. All Mecerdes.

"where are we" I asked

"Shh and watch" he replied

He got down and started shaking some other guys. Then ladies dressed in black baggy jeans, white turtle neck and a leather jacket came out of the car.

Seems like this guy knows Turkey much.

"shall we" he said while opening the door

"what are you doing" I asked

Suddenly all the cars started drifting. God I love cars, drifting and everything but I love my life more.

"we're going in one of those cars" he said pointing at one of the Mecerdes.

"are you trying to murder me on my birthday!?"

"you're such a scary cat Wallahi, I won't kill you besides you'll put the seat belt" he said giggling. this guy is high

I needed my life but I wanted to know how it feels being drifted in a car, so I agreed. I tucked the seat belt so tight. "please usman don't kill me" I said

He just giggled and started the car, God I could see Angels holding my life.

He was just drifting, adding up the speed and everything. He finally stopped then looked at me before saying "did you die"

Another banga!
Pls don't hate me Abeg.