SEVEN

Ok so my chapters will now come out on a schedule

Ok hope you like it

Y/N

I woke up and looked at my phone. Liv had texted me and I smiled opening it.

MY LOVE

Hey love, Iris's bf is making breakfast you should come over

Sent 5 minutes ago

Be there in 15 💜

I got up and changed into a black hoodie and green cargo pants. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a short note for Liv before folding it into a heart shape.

Liv,

I can't explain how much I love being with you. You are so easy to be around and knowing I have your support in anything I do is the best feeling ever. We should pick a date to go to the farm soon.

~ Y/n

I smiled and got in the car. I drove 10 minutes to her house and parked on the street. I knocked on the door and Liv opened it with a huge grin on her face.

"Hey baby." I said stepping inside. Liv closed the door and I kissed her. "I have something for you." I handed her the note and she opened it.

"Thank you, love." She said I leaned down to untie my shoes as she unfolded it. I smiled as she finished reading it. "This is so cute." She kissed me and I hugged her.

"Please, this is the bare minimum." She laughed and read it again before kissing me again.

"No one has ever done stuff like this for me before." I smiled and we walked inside where Iris was watching some guy cook pancakes. I said hi to Iris and she introduced me to Ryder.

"Nice to meet you." He said, shaking my hand. I nodded and he looked at my Spider-Woman ring.

"Yea that's a gift from RDJ, he got it for me on my 18th." I smiled and he nodded.

"It's so cool how you casually mention RDJ." Liv said, sitting down next to me.

"Please like you don't just casually mention Taylor Swift." I looked at Liv and she smiled.

"Who's on aux?" Iris said, handing me a speaker. I handed it to Liv and she sighed, opening her phone. She started playing Taylor Swift and Ryder groaned.

"I hear this enough at home." He said, flipping a pancake. I smiled and Liv sat on my lap.

"My brothers listen to Taylor Swift." I shrugged and Iris patted me on the back.

"Raising them right." She said, I laughed and wrapped my arms around Liv's waist. 'Out of the Woods' started playing and Liv jumped up and started dancing and singing along with Iris. I smiled and opened my bag and pulled my disposable camera out. I snapped a picture of Liv and Iris dancing and turned back to Ryder.

"So, how'd you and Iris meet?" He laughed and turned the stove off.

"At a party, she was dancing and I saw her and just thought. I have to ask her out. So I did and now it's been like 2 weeks of this." He pointed around the room and I nodded.

"It's been like 3 days with me and Liv, but we were talking for 3 months before that." Ryder nodded and looked at me.

"So you guys have a label?" I nodded and he looked at Iris. "We don't, but I don't want to rush her or anything." The song ended and Liv came running back over to me.