FOURTY

POSTING EARLY FOR OLIVAS BDAY HAPPY 21ST!!!!! 🩵🩵🩵
(I'm almost 18...)
The last official chapter...

Ok have fun

Also forgot to mention Gabe plays hockey 👍

Y/N

I shifted in my chair and Iris spat her pacifier out, I sighed and grabbed it when Danny ran over to me holding a plane.

"Mama this is a Thunderbird, they fly really close to each other and they first started flying in 1953." I nodded and he handed the small plane.

"That's so cool bubba." I smiled and he giggled as Liv walked over.

"You ok?" She asked pulling Danny into her lap. I nodded and Danny pushed the on button on for the TV. I sighed and he started Spidey and Friends.

"I'm just worried she won't actually apologize to me." Liv stroked the side of my face and I kissed her hand.

"She will, if she's smart she will." I nodded and stood up with Danny. He screeched and I smiled as Liv carried him to the kitchen. "Why don't you have a snack?" She asked, he nodded and jumped out of her arms and ran to his mini fridge with snacks in it.

"You ready to meet your grandma?" I asked Iris, she cooed and hit me on the face with her hand. I laughed and the doorbell rang. I got up and grabbed the baby carrier and strapped it to my chest I slid her inside and opened the door.

"Y/n." She said, I nodded and got a good look at her. She was much thinner and wearing a weird dress. "How have you been?" She asked as I let her inside.

"I've been good, a little busy with the kids." I said, Danny ran over and was holding a cheese stick. "That's Danny, and this is Iris." I said rubbing her back. Danny looked up at her and waved.

"Hi Danny." She said, Danny smiled and ran away to probably grab a plane. I led her to the couch and we sat down, Liv came over and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Hello Mrs.yln." My mom stiffened and sat up straighter. "Oh I'm sorry, old habit." She said, before walking over to Danny who had picked up a bunch of planes. "Why don't we go upstairs Danny boy." Danny laughed and they went upstairs.

"I'm really sorry about everything." She said, I looked over at her and she was looking down.

"Is that it?" She looked up at me confused. "All you have to say is I'm sorry about everything?" She looked away from me and I scoffed. "How much money do you need?" She looked at ehr hands.

"Two Hundred fifty thousand." My heart leaped into my throat and she looked back at me.

"What the hell did you spend two Hundred fifty thousand dollars on?" I stood up and walked away.

"Surgeries, clothes, traveling." I scoffed and turned around to face her. "I thought my life was over when your father left me. He left me y/n. I thought I wan't good enough for him so I got surgeries and bought new clothes all on his credit card, then it froze. So I took a couple loans out and traveled to avoid talking to him." I exhaled sharply and put my hands on my head.

"Ok just because I'm your daughter and you forced me into being an actress which is why I'm rich." I sighed, "does not mean you can just ask me for money." She stood up and my heart jumped a little.

"Y/n, I have never asked you for anything. Now I'm asking for something that will barely affect you." I shook my head and she sighed.

"No, you made me do everything. You made me audition for Disney, you forced me to go to every audition, you made me work out because I won an Oscar. I was fourteen, you should not have been telling me that people were sexualizing me. I worked hard for what you wanted. So don't stand there and tell me you've asked me for nothing. You took my freedom to be a kid, so I will noot give you the money and I'm not letting you near my kids again." I grabbed her arm and led her to the front door.