THIRTY-TWO

NO IDEAS

Absolutely 0

So yea that's how I'm feeling

Y/N

I opened the door for Liv and she jumped out. I held her hand as we walked inside the house, Mako jumped on her as soon as she was in the door.

"Hey buddy." She said, rubbing the top of his head. I smiled seeing the two of them, he jumped off her and grabbed his rope toy. Liv threw it and we walked to the couch.

"So how are you feeling about the Grammy nominations?" I asked, sitting down, Liv nodded and I smiled. "You're going to sweep the Grammys." She shook her head and looked at her hands.

"I think Taylor is going to sweep us all away." I smiled and held her hands, she looked back up at me and she looked at my wrist. I chewed my lip but let her inspect me.

"I put scar tape on them, so they wouldn't be very prominent." She nodded and ran her fingers over the faded lines. "Are you feeling ok?" I asked, grabbing a hoodie from the back of my couch. She nodded and I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm fine y/n, really." I looked at her again and she nodded. "Can I have a change of clothes?" I nodded and we went upstairs. I grabbed my Spider-Woman hoodie and a pair of shorts.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Liv shook her head and I tilted my head.

"Can we just have a nice night?" She snapped at me, I looked away and she took the clothes from me. I walked out of the room and put my back against the wall and slid down. Mako came over and licked my face.

"Hey pal." I said, rubbing his ears. Liv came out of the room and sat down next to me, she offered me her hand and I took it.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you. I'm just processing everything that has happened today." I nodded and she rubbed my knuckles. "What are we going to do?" I sighed and rested my head on her shoulder.

"We'll figure it out." She nodded and her head fell on mine. Mako laid down in front of us and whined. We both laughed and I rubbed his head.

"I'm really worried about this." Liv said, I nodded and looked at my watch. My manager had sent me a link. I grabbed my phone and looked at it. Y/N YLN AND OLIVIA RODRIGO SPOTTED KISSING IN Y/N'S CAR! I stood up and Liv looked at me.

"What?" I said opening tik tok, the first video was about the pictures. OMG IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN Y/NLIVIA STRIKES AGAIN. I scrolled to the next picture. Everyone thinking y/nlivia was over for good. THESE FUCKING PICS. I closed the app and opened insta. People were sending me posts about it and I dropped my phone and started hyperventilating. Liv ran over to me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Hey breathe, breathe." She put her forehead against mine and we took deep breaths together. "It's ok." I shook my head and Liv shushed me. "We'll be ok." She said I took another deep breath. She looked at my phone on the ground and cringed.

"Can't believe we did this again." Liv laughed and hugged me, I hugged her back and I could barely smell her perfume over the smell of my hoodie. I rubbed against her neck and kissed gently.

"What do we do now?" I shrugged and she pulled away. "Well you have to leave for filming soon right?" I nodded and Liv looked down at her hands.

"But, we changed location to LA. And it's in 3 months." Liv tackled me in another hug and I laughed, she got off of me and Mako sniffed my ear.

"Y/n I'm so glad." She said, I smiled and she chewed her lip before putting her hand on my arm. "I have to show you something."

OLIVIA