NINETEEN

Hehehehe smut this chapter

ok bye

One week later

Y/N

I held Liv's hand as we stood behind a curtain. Jimmy called our names and she led me out. I squinted my eyes as we came into the light. I waved at the people in the audience, we sat down on the couch and I smiled.

"Well everyone y/n yln and Olivia Rodrigo." He clapped again and I smiled. "So Olivia, you just had your third single from the album drop right?" She nodded and he pulled up a picture of the album cover.

"Yea I just dropped get him back, but we had already released vampire, and second chance." I nodded and she looked over at me.

"What?" I asked, everyone laughed and I looked at her again. She motioned over with her head and smiled. "Oh the trailer, yea I recently filmed the live action version of Legends of Korra. And the trailer dropped a week ago." Jimmy nodded and pulled up a picture of me in my costume on the monitor.

"You look amazing, " he pulled up a picture of me next to Laura. "And you and your co stars really put the work into this. Was it ever hard playing this cocky kind of selfish character?" I smiled and looked down.

"It did get a little hard, but most of the time I was just being myself because I do tend to be a little over confident in myself." I smiled again and ran my tongue over my teeth.

"Well I think you did amazing from the clips we've seen." I nodded and he pulled up a picture of the list of songs on the album. "So I noticed we have a few more songs that are yet to come out. Can you tell us Olivia which songs are about y/n?" I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh my god, well second chance obviously. Umm get him back, there is one chorus where I say get her back instead of get him back. And the line 'I miss the way she kisses and the way she grabbed my ass' is about her." I smiled and looked down. "And then there's another track called spidey which is just a love letter from me to her." She grabbed my hand. "Making the bed, and y/n actually did some recording with me for the last track child lock. Which is not about what you think." Jimmy laughed and Liv looked at me.

"So what's the story behind that, because I've seen the clip of you guys recording the chorus and there's nothing about a child lock. And y/n I just wanted to say you have a beautiful voice." I nodded and looked at Liv.

"Well y/n loves to open the car door for me and one time I tried to open it myself and she joked about turning on the child lock but then she actually did." I laughed a little to myself and looked back up.

"That's so sweet and funny." Jimmy said, laughing. I looked out at the audience and felt Liv squeeze my hand three times. I squeezed back four times and I looked back. "So Olivia, recently you have been compared to Taylor Swift. What are your thoughts on that?" She nodded and laughed uncomfortably.

"Yea, people have been telling me I'm in my lover era and that my new songs remind them of her album. But I'm not sure, she has countless years of experience on me and I'm still learning about the style of music I want to make." Jimmy nodded and she cleared her throat and rubbed the top of her collar bone, her signal that she was uncomfortable.

"How did you like her tour Jimmy? I saw that you went." He nodded and Liv smiled. 

"It was amazing. Are you guys going?" We nodded and he kept talking. At the end of the night we went back to the dressing room before Liv had to perform second chance for the show.

"Can you go fast because we have to get to sleep before we go to the eras tour tomorrow." I teased. She stuck her tongue out at me and walked out and grabbed a mic.

OLIVIA

I walked out onto the stage and waved at my band. They all smiled and I nodded. They started the song.

"All the lives we live could never compare to what we had." I looked over at y/n and who was mouthing along. I closed my eyes. "Yeah mend your broken heart, my love." I did a run and pulled the mic off the stand. I stepped in front of the stand and looked over at y/n again.

"If I could change who I was I'd do it all, all for you babe." I sang nearly yelling, my heart was beating faster and I felt a wave of butterflies through my body. I moved around a little before the song calmed down a little. "I'd do it all for you." The song finished and the crowd erupted. I ran my hand through my hair and blew a kiss before walking back to the dressing room.

I handed the mic back and y/n basically kicked the door down.

"Oh my god." She said running over to me. I laughed and she kissed me. "You did the SNL thing, the way you said babe. I died." I smiled and kissed her again.

"You're the cutest little fangirl." I hugged her and she kissed my neck. Jimmy walked in and put his hands out.

"Wow, that was incredible." He hugged Liv and I smiled. "I'll let you guys get out of here, we just need y/n's mic. She nodded and took it off, when she was done we walked out and people were waiting. We waved and walked to our car.

"That was so crazy." She said as we pulled into the garage. I nodded and unbuckled and waited for y/n to open my door. She opened it and I got out, we went upstairs and got in the bath. I sighed as I lowered myself into the hot water. Y/n added soap and turned on the jets. The bubbles started to grow and she got in the tub.

Smut lololololol

"This is just what I needed." I said the jets on my back. Y/n got in and groaned. I smiled as she sat next to me. We sat there just listening to the water before I felt y/n's hand on my thigh. I looked over at her and raised an eyebrow. She shrugged and I smiled and turned down the jets.

I moved between her legs and pressed my back on her chest. She put her arms around my waist, I felt her hands slowly move down. I moved one of my hands back and held her head. She kissed my neck as she gently pressed on my clit. I moaned gently and she bit my neck.

"No hickeys." I said before gasping at her flinger sliding in. I moaned and she moved her finger while her other hand worked on my clit. She kissed my neck and my collar bone.

"Why not, who gives a fuck?" I smiled and she started to suck gently her fingers still working on me. I moaned again and she added another finger, I groaned and leaned forward a little but y/n pulled me back. I groaned and she curled her fingers making me see stars.

"Shit." I said, she kept going until I couldn't take it anymore. I came around her fingers and she laughed gently. I sighed and sank lower into the tub.

"Good job." She said moving her fingers away. I smiled and she poured water on her head. "Want me to wash you?" I shook my head and I took the cup from her and poured water on her head.

"Do you want me to give back?" She shook her head and I chewed my lip. "Are you sure?" She nodded again. "Ok," I whispered as she handed me the shampoo after putting on her hands. I smiled and washed my hair. When we had finished we both got out of the tub and into sleeping clothes. I wash putting on my moisturizer when I felt arms go around my waist.

"Move in with me." She said kissing my neck. I turned around shocked.

"Seriously?" She nodded and I kissed her, she laughed and I kissed her neck. I pushed her into the bedroom and onto the bed. I bit and sucked on both sides of her neck until there where hickeys all over her neck. I pulled away and I felt her hand slipping under my shirt.

"I take that as a yes?" I nodded furiously and she smiled. "Also I can't give you one but you can give me 8?" I nodded and she smiled rolling to the side.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too Olivia."

WAAAAAA Im so single

Ok eras tour next chapter 🤭🤭🤭

(1506 words)