EIGHT

Hello 

The plot has started 

And the angst so have fun

Y/N

I woke up and looked at the time. Shit I'm late. I got out of bed and threw on some clothes. I grabbed my bag and reached for my phone. I looked at the notifications and saw Liv had texted me.

Hey love, I'm really sorry but I'm so sick rn

Like I was coughing so hard I was throwing up

I'm really sorry :(((

I called her and grabbed my keys before heading to the garage. She picked up and I threw my bag in the car.

"Hey are you ok?" She groaned and I got in the driver's seat.

"I've been better." She said, I started my car and backed out of the garage. "Love, I'm really sorry." I smiled and started driving to her house.

"It's ok baby, I'm coming over right now. I have a few really good soup recipes if you feel up to it." She sighed and I stopped at a red light.

"That would be amazing." The light turned green and I took the left turn and got to her street.

"I'm almost there, is Iris home to let me in?" I stopped in front of her house.

"No, the door code is 2003. She hates vomit so she left." I nodded and got out of my car. I went up to the door and put the code in.

"Ok I'm here." I hung up and took off my shoes. I walked to her bedroom and pushed the door open. Liv was lying on her bed on her side hugging a stuffed animal.

"Hey love." She said coughing. I walked over and sat next to her.

"You ok baby?" She shook her head and I put the back of my hand on her forehead. She was burning up, I smiled and stroked her face.

"I'm sorry I ruined our plans." I shook my head and held her jaw. She stuck her lower lip out and I smiled.

"You didn't ruin anything. You can't help getting sick." She smiled and put her arms out. I got in bed with her and held her hands. "So what kind of soup do you want?" Liv twisted the Spider-Woman ring on my middle finger and looked back at me.

"Chicken noodle please." I nodded and got out of the bed. I have Liv a quick kiss on the head before heading to the kitchen. I got to work using what I could find in her kitchen. I found plenty of stuff and made a simple soup that would hopefully not upset her stomach. I got a bowl of it and grabbed a spoon. I walked back to her room and pushed the door open. She was sleeping while still holding her stuffed animal. I set the bowl down and put a hand on her cheek.

"I made your soup baby." She started to stir and I helped her sit up. She moved back so she would be against the headboard.

"Thank you, love." I nodded and handed her the spoon. She took it and had a small sip of it. "This is amazing." She smiled and I kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you, I'm going to go clean up the kitchen." I got off the bed and went back to the kitchen. I cleaned up the dishes and put the lid on the pot. I went back to the bedroom and Liv was laying down on her phone. I got in with her and spooned her from behind.

"Hi," she said as I nuzzled her neck and breathed deeply.

"I'm tired." I said feeling myself start to drift off she picked up my hand and kissed it.

"Go to sleep then love." I shifted and kissed the top of her shoulder. I started falling asleep and Liv took a picture of me right before I fell asleep.