THIRTY-SIX

And I didn't want to do a big ole time skip but I am

So enjoy

Also can we talk about obsessed for a second.
It's actually so good. I need her to release it officially

Y/N
September 20th 2025
My graduation year lol

I blew out the candles and Liv gave me a big kiss.

"Happy 23rd love." She said smiling. I smiled and looked out at the party. Josh raised his beer and Sabrina waved, I looked over more and Hailee and Allen were hanging off of each other. They had just come back from their honeymoon. I looked over at Tom and Zendaya, they were grinning ear to ear and Z shifted her kid on her hip. I looked back at Liv and kissed her again.

"I love you so much." She smiled and I got up and grabbed the knife to cut the cake. We dished it out to everyone and I stood up and I walked over to the Grammy shelf. Sixteen sat on the shelf. Liv took up fourteen of them but this last year I had won best new artist and best song.

"Look how far we've come." Liv said, wrapping her arms around my waist. I smiled looking at the Oscar next to my Grammy's.

"I'll be damned." I said turning her to face me. She smiled and kissed me, I looked down and Liv lifted up my chin.

"You ok?" She asked, I nodded and looked past her to Hailee who was nodding furiously. I pulled the box out of my pocket and opened it. The ring was a rose gold band with a purple stone and a few diamonds on the side. I started to get on one knee.

"Olivia." I started.

"Yes." I stopped moving and looked up at her. "Yes." I laughed and looked at the ring then back at her.

"Can you just let me get through this?" She shook her head and I laughed and stood up. I slid the ring on her finger and kissed her. She melted in my arms and I spun her around.

"I've been waiting too long to listen to your speech." I laughed and she looked down at the ring. "It's beautiful." I smiled and she kissed me again.

"I also invited some more people over." I said as she looked back at everyone at the party and back at me. I motioned to the door and she opened it. My dad and her parents all came inside and she hugged her mom.

"Did you see this ring?" She showed her mom the ring and she smiled.

"I did see it, you are so lucky Olivia." Her dad hugged me and I smiled. "And you y/n are so amazing." Her mom hugged me and I smiled, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and got us to pose for a picture.

"I seriously can't believe you." Liv said as she sat down at the counter and got grabbed away by Conan and Iris. I just sat at the counter and Josh and Sabrina walked over to me.

"Congrats man." Josh said, shaking my shoulders. I smiled and Sabrina hugged me, she smiled gently and I looked over at Liv who was being inspected by Conan and Iris.

"I'm happy for you." Sabrina said, rubbing my shoulder. I smiled and walked over to Liv. She hugged me again and Conan pulled out his phone.

"So Liv and I agreed to have her post something tomorrow. And we said this picture." He showed me the picture and I nodded.

Later that night.

OLIVIA

I closed the door and y/n finished putting the last dish in the dishwasher. I walked over to her and kissed her.

"Yes Mrs. Rodrigo-yln?" She kissed me again. I smiled and ran my hands through her hair and she picked me up under my legs. I squealed with laughter and she carried me to the bedroom.

The next morning
(haha robbed)

I woke up and opened my phone, I opened instagram and started a post.

 oliviarodrigo: Liked by liv'shq and 4,959,934 others

I love you in every universe my love 🩵 can't wait to be Mrs. Rodrigo-yln

spideyy/n: CAN'T WAIT TO BE MRS. RODRIGO-YLN EITHER!!!

spideyy/n: guys she said yes 🤭🤭🤭🤭

conangray: CANT WAIIITTTTTT

irisaptow: OMG YESSS

User9847: KMS 🙂

User5673: SO HAPPY FOR YALL

User4593: Damn y/n why'd you betray me like this 😞

User8219: When is it my turn?

I closed the app and turned over to y/n and kissed her again. She smiled and woke up.

"That's a nice way to wake up." She said with a smile. I kissed her again and she sat up. I looked over at her and she got dressed.

"Where are you going?" She put her belt on and leaned over to me.

"To make breakfast for everyone." I raised an eyebrow and she kissed me again.

"Wait, people were here all night?" She nodded and I blinked a few times.

"Conan, Maddy, and Iris." I blinked more and she looked at me again. "They probably heard us." She smiled and I covered my face with my hands."You were very loud last night." I laughed and she walked to the bathroom. She got ready and I got out of bed and got dressed. I walked downstairs and saw all my friends sitting at the counter very hungover.

"Well look who it is." Conan said, sipping his coffee.

"Y/n must be very good." Maddy said as I sat down. I covered my face and Iris and Conan laughed.

"Shut the hell up." I said as y/n passed me a glass of matcha.

"You sure didn't." Conan said, nudging me. I pushed him and everyone laughed. Y/n just smiled and passed out the plates of creps.

"Eat up everyone." We all started eating and y/n sat next to me and ate. We sat in silence until the doorbell rang. Y/n got up and Josh came inside.

"God I can't believe I slept in my car last night." He said sitting at the other end of the counter.

"You should have just come inside." I said leaning over to look at him. He shook his head.

"And listen to you two." He shook his head again and y/n started a coffee for him.

"So all of you heard it?" Everyone nodded and I looked at y/n who shrugged. "I can't believe you guys."

OK so yea short chapter but I can't help it

I want to do another big time skip but it's not that bad

Ok bye

(1115 words)