THIRTY-FIVE

Ok so we are nearing the end of this book.

But yea, here we go

Y/N
February 20th 2024

(The day of the first single of STAY)

Looking back I don't really talk ab this until the end of the chapter 😭

I sat down at the table and Liv put a bowl of beef stew in front of me. I smiled and she sat down.

"Tell me what you think." I took a bite and the savory meat melted on my tongue. I nodded and she smiled. I took another bite making sure to get rice in too. She took a bite of her bowl and nodded.

"This is an amazing baby." I said adding just a pinch more salt. She took a sip of her water and I looked over at her. "Almost 21." I said with a smile, Liv set her spoon down and held my hand.

"So the party will be here." I nodded and she looked outside. "And in there." She said pointing at the hot tub. I nodded. "And Josh said he's going to get the drinks." I nodded, Liv stopped and I looked over. She was staring down Mako who was staring back.

"What's going on?" I asked taking another bite of my stew. Liv raised an eyebrow and Mako ran into the other room.

"Anyway, I invited all of our friends. And the other day I met Louis Partridge, you know the guy from Enola Holmes?" I nodded and took my bowl to the sink. "I invited him too." I kissed the top of her head and went upstairs and changed.

"Hey y/n." Josh said as I came back down in my pants and shirt. I smiled and walked over to the counter. I looked down at my hands and saw the faded lines on my wrist. Liv wrapped her arms around me from behind and put her hands in mine.

"How are you doing?" I shrugged and Liv spun me around and kissed me. I smiled and she put her hands on the sides of my face. "I'm right here." I nodded and Josh opened the door. Everyone came inside and I smiled at all the people who had come.

Hailee, Allen, Z, Tom, Jacob, Madison, Conan, and Iris all came inside. I gave everyone a hug and Hailee kissed me on the cheek.

"How are you doing?" I smiled and squeezed her hands.

"I'm better. Things are really good." She smiled and the doorbell rang again. I opened the door and Louis and Jenna were making out. I rolled my eyes and looked behind me at Liv. She went rigid and I tilted my head and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh shit my bad." Louis said, pulling away from Jenna. He wiped his mouth on the back of his hand and held the other one out to me. "Louis Partridge." I took his hand and smiled.

"Y/n yln, please come inside. There's drinks and the hot tub is open." He smiled and grabbed Jenna's hand. She looked at me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Good to see you spidey." She said with a wink. I felt like someone had just twisted my guts around. I closed the door and walked back over to the party. Josh had poured everyone a shot and I stood next to Liv and she picked up the glass.

"Happy 21st Olivia." I said, raising my glass. She raised hers and we all tapped out glasses on the counter and threw the shots back. I shuddered as the warm feeling rushed down my body. I looked over at Liv who was coughing.

"Holy shit." She said putting her glass down. I smiled and rubbed her back. I looked past her and Louis was staring at her ass.

"What's up?" I asked him, he looked up at me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing." He said, I nodded slowly and looked into the backyard where Jenna was sitting on the edge, very obviously flirting with Conan and Madison. I motioned my head back at her and Louis looked back.