TWENTY-EIGHT

Omg it's so hard writing these chapters bc I have the WORST memory ever (it's been 2 years since I went last)

So if there is a time skip pls don't be mad 😭

But yea here's the chapter

Y/N

August 13th

I woke up and Liv was still sleeping. I shut off her alarm and rolled out of bed. I walked to the other side of the bed and gently woke up Liv. She groaned and I smiled.

"Hey, you're the one who wanted to get up this early. And everyone is getting here in an hour and a half." I rubbed her back and she sat up.

"This was a shit idea." She said getting up, I smiled and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I got dressed and grabbed Liv's hand before we went down to breakfast where Iris, Ryder, Conan, and Madison were all eating.

"Oh my god hey guys." Conan said getting up, he hugged both of us and I said hi to everyone else. We ate breakfast and made our way to the two cars we have. We all drove to the park and started in California adventures.

I got out of the car and Conan pulled up next to me. I flipped him off and walked around the car and let Liv out of the passenger's seat. I looked behind me and everyone's security guards were getting out of a small car.

"After we do the rides in California can we please go back over to the regular park?" Conan asked, running up beside me. I looked at Liv and she nodded.

"We were going to go back to take pictures anyway." She held my hand and we all geared up in our masks and sunglasses. Conan got recognized immediately and Liv started a tally board on who got recognized the most. Conan was up one. We walked into the park and got in line for the Webslingers. I smiled and a kid a few groups in front of us was staring at me.

"Shit, put one down for me." I whispered to Liv, she laughed and we all kept talking as we got closer to the front. I pulled a water bottle from my bag as we got inside and I pulled my mask down. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. It was a cast member.

"Hi, I know you are busy but I'm the manager of the avengers campus and I was wondering if you would be willing to come and be our Spider-Woman for the show and a meet and greet?" I looked at my group and Liv was picking at her thumb not looking up.

"Could I get back to you in a second?" She nodded and I stood closer to Liv. "Hey, do you want me to say no? I know you just wanted a chill trip." She shook her head and my heart ached.

"Y/n look around. No one is ever going to treat us normally, and people are taking pictures of you right now. And what I wanted was a trip where people wouldn't act like stalkers, so go have fun. And we can go back to the other park and take pictures later." I nodded and walked back over to the cast member who started asking about a suit. I stopped moving.

"How long can this wait? I wanted to spend some more time with my partner and her friends." She looked back at me.

"I'm not sure this can be delayed much longer, especially because you need to change into a suit." I winced and looked at Liv who nodded. I sighed and walked away from the group.

OLIVIA

I watched y/n walk away and I felt my eyes stinging.

"Hey why don't we all go to the other park instead of waiting here?" Iris said, she nudged Ryder who agreed with her. Conan put a hand on my shoulder and I turned around trying not to cry.

"Come on Livy, we can go make her jealous." I smiled and we went under the rails and walked out the entrance back to the Disneyland park.

Y/N