SEVENTEEN

pls vote
Also can we talk about my wrapped and how I listened to GUTS 304 times. The whole album

 The whole album

Bye 💀

Y/N

I looked at the food then back at Madison.

"I saw a lady making smash burgers on my for you page and I figured you could do it." I nodded and went inside her house and grabbed all of the seasonings and a few bowls and a pair of scissors. I went back outside and opened the ground beef. I put it in a bowl and added a ton of seasonings. I mixed it together.

"That looks gross." Liv said, kissing my neck. I smiled and rolled them in ball shapes and set them on a cookie sheet.

"Well it will taste good." I said rolling the last one she hummed and sat down in a chair across from me. I smiled and she snapped a picture of me on my disposable camera. I walked inside and washed my hands. When I came back out Conan and Ryder were wrestling on the grass.

"We don't know why either." She said taking a picture of them. I shook my head and turned on the blackstone. I added oil to it and cut a square of parchment paper. I waited for it to heat up and I opened the cheese.

"Does anyone want onions on theirs?" I took count and handed Liv an onion and cutting board and knife. "Could you help me out a little?" She nodded and took the onion from me. "Just into rings is fine." I said before turning back around. I added one of the patties to the blackstone and pressed it down with the spatula. I looked over and Iris was filming.

"Oh my god guys y/n is such an amazing chef." She said, I smiled and she turned around and showed me she was on live.

"Oh my god there are a lot of people in there." I said looking at the number of viewers being over 12k. "Hi guys," I said, going back to cooking. I pressed them down and flipped the first one. I turned around and grabbed the cheese and onions from Liv.

"Never make me do that again please." She sniffed and went to rinse her hands out in the pool. I laughed and put a slice of cheese on all of them and a few onion rings on the ones who requested it. I pulled all of them off and put some butter down before putting down the buns and toasting them.

"Pass me the bag of fries please?" I asked Liv grabbing a bowl and the seasonings. She handed me the bag and I cut it open and put it in the bowl. I seasoned them before putting them on the stove. I flipped them a few times before taking the buns off and putting the meat in them.

"That smells so amazing." Liv said cutting the lettuce and tomatoes. I nodded and the fries finished so I put them into a tray. I turned off the blackstone and moved the burgers to the table. I put all of the trash and everything else away inside so the table would be clear. I grabbed paper plates and serving utensils after searching every drawer in the kitchen.

"Ok guys, food is ready. There's enough for everyone to have two." I said picking up a bun with meat inside. I added lettuce and sauces and a bunch of other toppings. I smiled looking at everyone eating and I took a few pictures. I set my plate on the table and everyone piled on the couches around me. Liv sat next to me and gave me a big kiss on the cheek.