Chapter 110: June Jackson

Thanks for all those comments and votes again! I want to give a shout out to my commentors.

Lamm66

elmogushyushyputhy

dream_chaser_16

x_xdarkechoes

Thank you for your support and feedback. Please enjoy, and don't forget to comment and vote!

-Lucinda Croft

Back to Original POV

"...June... June... June!"

I bolted upwards feeling the surge of a panic-stricken amygdala, but I did not see my room or any room in fact. Just the white void that was becoming all too familiar. Kneeling beside me was Geralt in his coat, waistcoat, and breeches. They were colored ink blue, which was a change from the red.

"Geralt?" I asked trying to remember what was really going on. I'd never been awoken into a lucid dream before. I don't even think I was normal dreaming before this yet.

"June, are you okay?! Something was wrong with you, but the dream ended too quickly." His face was a mix of concerned and frustrated, and it took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about. Then I remembered that I had been with him during my nap. We were in the midst of a rather steamy dalliance, but then I was awoken by my heat. A heat that Geralt most likely had set off.

I moved to get up, and Geralt quickly stepped in and lifted me to a stand. "Uh... Thanks." I said a little surprised by how he made me feel like I couldn't weigh more than a feather. "And to answer your question, I'm fine."

His eyes squinted to observe me closer. "That was not how someone who is fine would have acted, June."

I absently ran a hand through my short hair. I guess I still saw myself with a pixie cut in my dreams, despite my current longer hair in the waking world. "Well, you sort of caused me to go into heat..." I explained awkwardly.

Geralt's brows raised in understanding. "Because you're now a werewolf's mate. Yes, you mentioned that. But you seem level now."

I nodded. "It was taken care of." I said not wanting to go too much into the details. In fact, I was still in shock. I had allowed Destin to drive into me while Cenderion whispered the dirty things he would have done to me if it was him and not Destin inside me. His tongue occasionally ran over the rim of my ear, which only heightened my sensitivity while Destin filled me fuller than I had ever felt before. I knew he was big, but feeling it was an entirely different sensation. He also showed no mercy. His thrusts were harsh and dug deeply into whatever sensitive bit he was angled towards. He warned me that he would be rough, but that was the kind of rough that a girl could get used to.

"Was it that good?" Geralt suddenly asked.

I snapped my attention back on the vampire before me. His crimson eyes were still studying me, but there was an annoyance I didn't like. I kept seeing flickers of this frustration or annoyance from him, but I couldn't understand where it was coming from. As soon as I saw it before, Geralt was quick to change the topic or distract me with something else.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Geralt's face softened and he flourished a hand to make an ornate golden sofa appear behind him. He took a seat, but didn't keep his eyes off me. "You seemed to be lost in thought after mentioning that your heat was taken care of. I know plenty of werewolves, and I know that sex is required to end a heat. I can only assume that your wandering mind was due to you reminiscing what must have been a pleasurable undertaking."