Ch.30: t̶h̶e̶ t̶r̶u̶t̶h̶

Eternal Love by: Yung Kage + Soft Willy
,'3

~~~

Time Skip

Pelatina and the others put widow to rest in their nearby home, soon guiding me around the city with a cloak covering my features.

"Is the princess nearby? Is she coming!" Demons would panic

"They still recognizes your aura, Y/N." Rag teased

"At least they're not running." I added

"Here, we can have something to eat!" Pelatina stopped

I was my normal human self by the way, that way I'd be less recognized as the princess.

We stepped over to a street restaurant that had an array of foods, even human food. We stood by the counter while demons nearby shook or looked around paranoid, waiting to spot me coming when I'm right next to them.

"Commanders! Where have you all been?" The cook, I assume, greeted casually," I thought you all went crazy?"

"No no, we've been around." Kidley nodded

"Yes, we just stopped traveling around town." Rags added," wouldn't wanna worry old friends due to our disadvantaged immortality."

"Ah yes, The Kings Curse." The cook frowned, scowling," that bastard, you all made his armies and protected his kin! Even that problematic trigger happy prince-"

"Even if we don't serve him we still don't tolerate ill speakings of our Lord." Pelatina warned

I frowned as I pulled my hood further over my face.

"Who's your friend? This widow?" The cook asked

"This Is Y/N, an old friend." Kidley answered

"An old friend huh? Well an old friend is also my friend, so welcome to Munch N' Chops!" The cook greeted," We got everything from heaven and hell, from earth an back darling.. ya are a female yeah?"

I nodded and he sighed relieved.

"Ain't wanna misgender ya, we in Hell have standards." He chuckled

"Thank you." I giggled

"Oh my zalgo, she sounds like an angel!" The cook said surprised at my kind tone, whispering," is she a fallen angel..?"

"No." Kidley answered

"You have human foods, right?" I asked

"Of course, like I said, foods from heaven an hell, earth and back!" He answered," my motto."

"Can I have a burger then?" I asked, giving details of how I'd like it

"Comin right up, don't you move!" He grinned

I looked around while he flew into his kitchen to cook for us, laughing about how he knows what his old pals want.

Demons still looked on edge but looked a lot calmer than they did before. But as I stood here looking..I could hear demons an creatures talking aloud...

"The princess must be on a power trip in the town over, poor bastards..."

"If she's really back then we need hide our sprouts again, maybe go underground or move to other rings.."

"What an inconvenience the royal family is, fuck the hierarchy!"

"Im with you dude.."