Ch.31: t̶h̶e̶ t̶r̶u̶t̶h̶ .pt2.

Ottawa Rockstar by: Whales Talk
Hi ,'3

~~~

Slender POV

'Am I hovering..?'

I'm just doing some work, getting things done as per usual..

But..

I constantly had a sickening feeling, a loud un-ignorable worry about Y/N. It would stop me from doing what I needed to do or stop me from doing basic tasks.

It has only been three an a half days, the sun already setting. I was being paranoid, being irrational.

I tried to trust that she was okay, that she could handle herself...I trusted Zalgo wouldn't hurt her..

The more I thought of it the less I trusted, so I decided to wonder the mansion. Maybe checking on everyone would be best, maybe they're worried too.

Everyone seemed okay for the most part, everyone doing normal things or usual bickering.

'Should I ask pinky about Y/N..?'

Maybe it would ease my constant worry, maybe it could relax me.

I telepathically called for pinky, teleporting to my office and waiting for her arrival...

~~~
Masky POV

Searching for pinky is harder than we anticipated, this is a magical mansion made of Five Floors. She could be taking secret paths or using the house to move her about.

"This is getting annoying." I said frustrated

Toby looked around while I lifted my mask a bit to rub my eyes.

"Oh h-hey pinky-"

I quickly reacted as I lunged at her, catching her off guard as she was successfully tackled. She had duck tape over her mouth and wrapped around her head so her mouth would stay shut.

She shook her head vigorously as if begging me to not take it off.

"Whats the truth of the day ej cheated! Was it true or a set up?" I demanded,"  and if so how did jeff do it, how did jeff frame ej?"

I got off her and dragged her to my room, toby following and closing my door. I took off the tape while she fought back, toby holding her down for me.

The last piece was in reach and I ripped it off, pinky gasping as her eyes widened.

"They were under spells- it was a setup, he used offenders roses, offender had no idea, he's innocent, but jeff used the rose on ej and a human victim he had locked up!" Pinky spit out

"That idiot!" I hissed

We let her go while she covered her mouth tightly, thinking there was more.

"What else, there's more isn't there!" I asked

"M-Maybe the duc-du-duck tape hurt-"

"Slender-..ack- needs...t-to..know...h-hunch!!" She struggled to say

"We can't tell slender man this, he'll kill jeff for using offenders roses to hurt Y/N!" I replied

She shook her head as she struggled to keep her hands over her mouth. Her eyes teared up as her hair slowly became flat instead of her usual curly feature.

"I think s-something else i-is happen-happening." Toby answered

She nodded as we collectively helped her get to slender, running down the hall and bursting through slenders office doors.