Ch.23: Zalgo

(Graveyard by: NEFFEX- so before I get MuRdErEd for not updating, let me explain!! There was a horrible storm in my area and now our place is like flooded a bit but now everything is okay! Its fine! Its just dandy! Lol, I don't know what that word is but the point is, I'm back and this is here, so enjoy!!)

Previously...

I got an idea but I was running out of air fast, so I had to do this quick...

Now...

"You're done for." Zalgo hissed

"No!" I struggle to say

I swung my body forward and kicked him in the face. He let me go and grunted as I then fell. I hit the ground and tried to catch my breath.

"Aw fuck." I complained

I got up quick and got back till zalgo kicked me back. I stood my ground but was pushed back, the ground now having a pushed back mark as I was still standing.

"Pft, you kick like a girl." I mocked

He growled at me and he came at me. I dodged and punched him in the back of his neck. He coughed a bit but still was able to elbow me. I fell back and hit the ground. I got back up and got ready again.

Zalgo came at me and I immediately turned around and ran for the a tree.

"Its too late to run!" Zalgo cackled

"Oh I'm not running away." I said smug

I then ran up the tree and did a backflip.

"I'm defeating you." I said smug

I kicked his head and he fell forward. Everything was like slow motion, as he fell forward I landed on his back and jumped off, pushing him to the ground. Time was normal again and I rolled on the ground a little but caught my self in a crouch.

Zalgo was trying to get back up but I was starting to get tired. Masky then came to me and picked me up on my feet.

"You need to go home!" He ordered

"Are hoodie and toby okay?" I asked

"I called for lj, he took them back and they're fine!" He said," but you need to go!"

"Are you coming with?" I asked

He didn't answer me.

"Masky." I said stern

"Zalgo can't get you." Masky said softly

I was gonna say something till something grabbed my ankle and dropped me. I was then dragged and saw zalgo had some tentacle thing grab me.

"I'm not done with you!" He growled

"Fuck you!" I hissed

He then manifested a bunch of knives and I gasped.

"Fuck." I mumbled

I tried to get away but he still had me by my ankle. Then knives came down and I closed my eyes but felt nothing. I opened my eyes and saw masky above me. His back took the damage as his face was over mine.

"Masky?" I called scared

He took off his mask and smiled at me.

"I'll be...fine..." he said weak

Tears filled my eyes and I felt rage within me. He Then fell to the side and I freaked.

"MASKY!!" I screamed

Zalgo only laughed and I got angry. I took off my mask and put it next to him. I turned to my demon form and growled. I looked at zalgo and glared at him.