Ch.6: Unknown Desires

(Nicotine by: Panic! At The Disco)

Jeff POV

'She didn't lock the door, holy shit- mother of fuck!!'

She didn't lock the door to the bathroom and so many senses were going off. I heard the water turn on and groaned at how vulnerable she was.

'She is nice to you, don't you dare go to that door!!'

I groaned as I heard the water hit against her skin. Her bare, naked skin. I wanted to so badly go in that bathroom where she was defenseless in but I forced myself not too.

'Okay! Control yourself you horny fuck! She's nice to you and she's the only one who is nice and not out insanity or sarcasm! She is genuinely nice and its not cool to get her when shes....vulnerably... naked...with the door unlocked...in my bathroom... FUCK!!!'

I got up and growled going to the bathroom but stopped when my hand was near the door knob. She was humming and sounded relaxed. I hesitated and wanted to so ᗷᗩᗪᒪY open the damn door.

I pulled my hand away and went to my bed growling.

'Fuck. You. Y/N. For being so god damn hot and so fucking beautiful!!! WHY THE HELL AM I EVEN THINKING THIS?! Fuck you!!!'

Her laugh echoed in my mind, taunting me of what I wanna do. I grabbed my knife and stabbed my bed a few times to focus on something else. The water then stopped and I tossed my knife near my pillows.

I put my blankets over the stabbed part of the bed and grabbed a different pillow putting it over my crotch. Cause some problems need to be hidden, remember that kids.

I then laid down and faced away from the door, trying to pretend that I was asleep. After awhile the door finally opened for what felt like hours of waiting. She hummed sounding confused and I knew I screwed something up.

"You alright jeff?" She asked

I looked at her and I was just dead. The shorts did little to cover her thighs, showing them off like candy at the window of a candy shop. The tank top brought out her breasts and showed off her beauty.

Her curves just showed so perfectly, mocking me. She has the hoodie in her hands and looked like she was in the middle of putting it on as her hair was still wet and stuck to her skin a little.

Her face was a little red probably cause she was in a steamy hot shower. My eyes had just widened at the sight of her and she looked at me more confused. She came closer and I sat up quick, facing away from her.

"I-Im fine! Totally normal, don't come closer!" I said quick

"Are you sure your okay?" She asked

"Yep! 100%! Im perfectly fine!" I replied

She then chuckled and my body just froze.

"Your weird but in a cute way." She teased

'Oh for the love of god, stop torturing me.'

She stopped chuckling and I slightly turned my head to her.

"Alright, bye jeff and thanks for letting me use your bathroom!" She said sweetly

"Mm hm." I replied," no problem! Your free to use it whenever you want!"

I wanted her to get out already so I can chill the fuck out but at the same time I didn't want her to leave. She then started head off and her ass....her ass just topped the fucking cake.

I have no clue if I'm dreaming or somehow got high, but her ass was just so fucking plump and just the right amount of size to fuck! At that point, I just had a nose bleed. It was too much.