Ch.5: Learning And Meeting

(Dear Society by: Madison Beer)

Toby POV

They were quiet now. They stopped talking and we went back into the kitchen.

"What does s-s-she mean this i-i-isn't a forever thing?" I asked

"Wait smiley didn't tell you guys?" Jeff asked

Me and masky shook our heads and I was confused.

"Tell us what?" Masky asked

"Oh my god, things would've been different if you knew!" Smiles said

"What do you mean?! T-t-tell us!" I said impatient

"She has some new disease and only has three an a half months left till she- cllllicks!" Jeff said and motioned his thumb around the front of his neck.

We were silent about the sudden news. Smiles is right, if we knew we would've taken a different course of action. But we were oblivious to it.

Did slender man know?

"Your lying." Masky growled

"Go ask smiley, go ask her, go ask neon- go watch the video on her camera!" Jeff said," all the evidence is there."

I felt bad now for putting her through the tests and keeping her trapped here. But then again, its kinda not bad having her here. Masky growled though and stormed off.

I shook my head and jeff snickered.

"Even so, its still no reason to have a little fun with her!" Jeff said smug

"Pervert." I complained

"Im a killer and insane psychopath, you should have expected this from me!" Jeff complained

"Have some t-t-type of di-dignity at least." I replied

He rolled his eyes and left.

"HEY SEXY-"

Neon immediately started barking and jeff yelled. Smiles sighed and I looked at him.

"Dumbass." Smiles complained

I chuckled and he left to help jeff. I left too, but only to laugh at jeff. Wink wink.

Neon had jeff pinned to the floor while Y/N was giggling and looking over the couch. Smiles was laughing a little too and also tried to get neon off of jeff. I went and sat next to Y/N looking over the couch at jeff with her.

"S-so, are you h-h-hungry yet?" I asked

She looked at me and shook her head. She then looked around, checking if someone was listening or watching and she leaned closer to me. My heart raced and I smiled underneath my mask.

She was next to my ear and I wanted to hold her for some reason?

"Don't tell anyone, especially neon, but I starve myself." She whispered," and no one knows I do so please keep it a secret."

She got away from me and I looked at her shocked.

'She starves herself?'

"W-wait why-"

She put her hand over my mouth guard and shushed me. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the kitchen.

"I do it because I wasn't exactly skinny! And people made fun of me and called me a pig or mrs piggy. So I starved myself and still do it to this day." She explained," of course neon noticed from time to time and my family noticed too but I still puked out the food later on when I was alone."