22

FELIX

In the month that Angus had been back, it felt like all we did was have sex. There wasn't a surface in our apartment that we didn't christen, hell there were even some places outside of the apartment; my office, the woods, the roof -that one was so much fun. It felt like we couldn't stay away from each other, which brought me back to our unhealthy relationship.

I never got the chance to talk to him about changing our relationship because he left, and when he got back I was too focused on mating him to talk about anything else. But that was going to change, I was determined to get through the conversation without any distractions.

"Kitten?" I called out as I stepped into the apartment. I was on a lunch break and needed to get the conversation over with before I lost my nerve.

"You're back earlier than I expected," Angus said from the kitchen. He was standing at the stove in his human-like form but with wings. He was wearing a loose light blue backless sweater and black shorts.

After he had gotten the spell from his old village, he did that a lot; using his human-like form. He said that it was easier to use things around the apartment and that it was nice to rest his wings.

"I'm making your favorite, broccoli mac and cheese." He said causing my stomach to growl, I could fuck up so many bowls of that stuff. No one made it better than my mate, my mom could never find out.

"While it's finishing up, I want to talk to you about something."

"What's up, babe?" he asked, causing my brain to melt. It was new, him calling me pet names, but every time he did it was like the first time all over again. He turned around to lean against the counter with a small smile.

"I've noticed some things about our relationship that aren't very healthy. I know that we are happy, but I want us to be happy and healthy. We shouldn't be the only people we each talk to. We need friends, need to get out of the house. I love you so much, and there is no doubt in my mind that we aren't going to be together forever. But I don't want us resenting each other later in life. I know that we are mates, but it happens sometimes."

Angus softened his expression as he walked around the counter to stand next to me, he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "I didn't know that those things were problems. In my village, it's normal for a pair of mates to isolate themselves away from everyone for a few decades. Kind of like a honeymoon, I thought werewolves did something similar but you had your alpha responsibilities. I'll try to make some friends around the pack, maybe see if I can help out in the gardens. This new form should help a lot," He said as winked and twirled.

I blinked slowly and gently grabbed his hips, "How much longer does that food have?"

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck and pressed his body into mine, "enough." I grinned and lifted him up to sit him on the counter.

I stood up and kicked the stool away from me causing it to fall over. Gently I began kissing Angus, his lips were soft as he hummed and wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me closer.

His hands glided down my chest until he had my shirt in his grasp. Without saying a word he detached himself and pulled my shirt off. As we were kissing, he must've retracted his wings because he then laid back and shimmed out of his shorts.

I silently thanked Goddess for the waist high counters as I stepped closer to him. I grabbed his thighs, they spilled out of my hands as I wrapped them around my waist. He had gained some weight since we'd been living together, not that I would ever complain. My Kitten was sexy no matter his shape or size.

Before I could tease him, he whined while tightening his legs around me, "please hurry."

Effortlessly, I slid into him fully. I froze and leaned over him so our bodies were flush. It always took a few minutes for the both of us to adjust. Because of the spell, he was always so tight and if I began to move too soon I wouldn't last. The spell may have helped him take me without prep, but that didn't mean that being filled suddenly was an easy feeling.

He hummed a moan and brought our lips together for a kiss. I gently prodded his mouth with my tongue until he allowed me entrance. We kissed lazily, our tongues rolling together in their own dance. Slowly I began to move my hips in soft grinds.

I angled my hips in different directions trying to fix his spot. Suddenly Angus's back arched off of the counter with a loud moan. Smirking, I sped up my hips, hitting that spot with brutal force.

"Please, please," Angus begged as his head thrashed around. I paused my hips before grabbing his legs in my hands to move them. I held his left leg straight out to the side and his right was thrown over my shoulder.

I continued my movements, thrusting into him harshly. With the change in angle, I was able to hit his prostate head on, over and over. Before I could abuse the spot as I wanted, he pulled me down into a kiss. His right leg was pressed between our bodies as he feverishly kissed me. It was sloppy, drool and tears of pleasure mixed into it as he gripped my hair. I pulled away and buried my face into his neck, licking, kissing, and sucking as my hips movements became just as sloppy.

I slammed my hips into him once more with bruising force as I came. He squeezed around me and moaned loudly as he came as well.

We both panted heavily as we came down from our highs, neither of us moving. I sighed happily before nuzzling into his chin causing him to giggle. His scent would always be so calming, so nature-like; moss growing on the rocks next to fresh water streams, just barely wet dirt, burning cheese.

Wait burning cheese? I thought. My head snapped up to look at the smoking stove. My eyes rolled as I quickly pulled out of Angus to handle our now ruined lunch. So much for having enough time.

 So much for having enough time

UPDATES EVERY FRIDAY 3 PM EST