ONE

Author POV -

It was so crowdy in the cafeteria. A boy in his twenties was passing by everyone holding a Rose bouquet in his hands going to a specific table.
Soon he reached his destination and then he kneeled infront of the girl who was sitting in the middle.
She was wearing a short skirt , a top and her curly hairs were open . Her ocean eyes and her rosy lips were enough to drive anyone crazy.

She looked down at him and stood up making two girls beside her stand up too.

That boy - LEE Y/N....I-I..I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU SINCE THE FIRST DAY I SAW YOU.... YOUR LOOKS, YOUR PERSONALITY, YOUR WAY OF TALKING AND YOUR EVERYTHING...I LOVE YOUR EVERYTHING Y/N...WILL YOU...WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

He said all these things still holding the bouquet in his hands in order to give them to her.

Y/n - See jungwoo...I respect your feelings but sorry I don't love you .

She said as she went outside from cafeteria followed by her two besties LISA and JENNIE.

Actually Lee y/n is the heartthrob of her college. From the first day she came here...boys started drolling over her and everyone else also started to admire her not only for her looks but her everything. She was one of the brightest student of her class and also she was good in sports too.
Same goes to her besties since diapers Lisa and Jennie.

They are called F3 . They get proposals like everyday so they are used to this all.

Meanwhile jungwoo sat there crying for not getting y/n.

__________________________________

Lisa - y/naaa why don't you accept any of the proposals? From how long you are planning to be single?

Jennie - yaaa right.....you should also find someone.

Lisa and Jennie said to y/n as they both were sitting on the couch of their cheerleader club.
They three are the best cheerleaders so they get that room to use.

Y/n - You guys always say this to me ....why don't you understand me ..

Lisa - You also always say this....why don't you try dating?

Y/n - Nooooo

Jennie - then what about trying Sugar daddy like Lisa?

Lisa - Yaaa.....You can fuck him anytime you want.

Y/n - This idea is not that bad but I am no need of money...Mama's rich bitch...and also don't wanna be in a fucking relationship with a old man

Lisa - They are not so old..... Haven't you looked at my daddy jungkook?

Y/n - Ya ya...but still i wanna wait now

Jennie - as you wish....well I have a date with Kai so gotta go...Miss me bitches!

Lisa/y/n - Enjoy babess!

Kai is jennie's boyfriend...they are in a relationship since 2 years and jungkook is a Mafia also sugar daddy aka boyfriend of Lisa....well first they both started dating and now they are in a relationship like this.
Y/n is the only single in F3.

Time skip (Next day) :-

Everyone started to leave the way as The F3 stepped into college.
Soon they went to their class. It was still 15 minutes left for teacher to come.

Lisa - Guys!! You know...i heard a good news!!!!!!!

Y/n /Jennie - What ??

Lisa - That bitch Mrs. Choi is transferred and a new male teacher is coming as Our maths teacher!!!

Jennie - Wow!!... Finally...we will not see that bitch's face now!

Y/n - Yaaa...so girls...i will give you guys treat today!

Lisa / Jennie - WOAH!!!! *Thumbs up*

? - EVERYONE OUR NEW MATHS PROFESSOR IS COMING!!!!

A boy came and said and everyone's eyes went to the door to see the new professor.

Soon the principal stepped inside and everyone stood up and there he was A tall , handsome, hot all at a same time. The moment he stepped in all the random girls started crushing him.

Y/n POV -

I Also looked outside to see who is gonna torcher us now and then my eyes fell on that One particular person i mean fuckkkk!!!! His body, his lips , his eyes, his face , his everything is just so tempting... I wanna bite those lips of him and i wanna ride him so hard!!
I was lost in my thoughts but then our principal spoke

Principal - Students...he is your new maths professor, Mr. Kim please introduce yourself

? - HELLO EVERYONE! I AM KIM TAEHYUNG YOUR NEW MATHS PROFESSOR

His deep voice! OMG!!!!

He said and roam his gaze around the class and his gaze stopped on me. And here we are having a eye contact. I have never felt like this before.

Principal - Class .. behave yourself

He said and went from there.

Then Mr Kim started to teach us...he asked us some questions and I was the only one who answered them .
He looked quite impressed.
He started to tell us some basic facts and in the whole class he didn't forget to give a glance to me time to time.

Time skip (at cafeteria) -

Y/N POV -

We were eating and talking. Our all classes went well except maths class cause of that hot professor.
Soon some professors came in cafeteria and among them was Mr. Kim taehyung.
And he sat on the table next to us. I can see his face clearly we were more like facing each other.
I was just staring him ....he also look up and made a eye contact with me ...he smirked....he smirked!!!??!!!!
I quickly diverted my gaze from him.

Lisa - Jennie...looks like all members of F3 are gonna be in relationship.

Jennie - What do you mean?

Y/n - What is going on in this little mind of yours?

Lisa - Don't act innocent now ....do you think i didn't noticed how you were staring at Mr. Kim?

When she said that at the same time Mr. Kim looked at me...OMG... don't tell me he heard Lisa's words???

FUCK!!!

Y/n - Can't you shut your mouth Lisa !!!

I said and I ran from there.

Taehyung POV -

I am assigned as a new professor in XXX college. I came here and went to my first class. Well some of the girl students here were seducing me... showing me their cleavage and doing dirty acts infront of me. I avoided them all. When i came to my first class i introduced myself and then my eyes fell on a particular girl.
She was also staring at me....she was the most beautiful girl i ever saw...and she was looking as hot as fire .... I don't know anything hotter than her.
I started taking my first class and i asked some questions to the students but only that girl answered my all questions. Oh so she got beauty and brain both.
After teaching them some things the bell rang and I went to other classes. Break time came and i came to cafeteria with my fellow professors. We were talking but then again I saw her she was sitting with her friends and trust me if we both have been alone there i would have fucked her soo hard. I smirked at this thought. Then she diverted her gaze and started to talk to her friends. I also did the same. Not after many minutes i looked up at her and she was whole red like a tomato.

Y/n - CAN'T YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH LISA!!!

she shouted and ran from there. This girl is fun .
*Smirked*

_________________________________