TEN

Y/n POV -

OMG! Someone save me! He is glaring me so hard.  I quickly leaved eunwoo and stood properly . He signaled me to meet him on the rooftop. Wait! Did he meant eunwoo when he said about cheating and all?

Kim taehyung POV -

I was walking in school hallway today but one thing caught my eye . Y/N! My y/n is standing with that eunwoo guy, laughing, is she flirting with him? Or he is flirting with her? I hate this shit. Soon they held their hands! What???? How dare y/n hold anybody else's hand. I followed them as they were going somewhere. They came in cafeteria and started to eat . My blood is boiling now...and next thing that jerk did just leaved me fuming in anger. He went super closer to her face. ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME Y/N?

After my class i told y/n to wait . She was so scared well .. she should be! I made her sit on my lap and warned her.
After all classes end I came outside and saw a football match was ongoing and that fucking eunwoo was playing. Suddenly someone from the audience stood up and started to cheer for him. The voice looked familiar so i looked in the direction of it and saw y/n cheering for that MORHERFVCKER.

Eunwoo won that match and y/n just came and hugged him tightly. I clenched my fist watching this .
She looked at me still hugging him. I gave her a scary look and she leaves him. I signalled her to come on the rooftop.

On the rooftop -

Y/n - W-wh_why you called me Mr Kim?

He came super closer to me furiously.

Taehyung - What were you doing with that motherfucker ??? Huh?? First in morning flirting with him and now hugging him??

Y/n - it's not what you are thinking Mr Kim

Taehyung - Then what is it?? Huh???

Y/n - Mr. Kim-- but wait, i am someone to fuvk for then why are you being jealous Mr Kim? I don't like eunwoo like that but you are being jealous like you are my boyfriend or something. Remember We are together just for fucking and pleasuring ourselves-

I said placing a stone on my heart.

Taehyung - Who? Who said?

Y/n - What?

Taehyung - Who said we are together just for fucking? And i need you only because of my desires?

Y/n - This is what it is Mr Kim...NO ONE SAID

Y/N - YOU KNOW WHAT? SINCE SOME DAYS I AM FEELING LIKE A SLUT

I said as a tear escaped from my eyes. I looked down.

Y/n - Let's ju-

Taehyung - I am sorry

Y/n - What?

Taehyung - I am sorry i should have said this to you earlier

Y/n - What you should have said to me earlier??

Taehyung - That i like you

He said and immediately pulled me into a deep passionate kiss.

This kiss was full of.....full of ............love.

He was kissing me so softly and so lovingly that i never felt before. The softness i never felt before, the love i never felt before, the shyness i never felt before.

After some minutes he pulled out, he was breathing heavily, he looked at me but...

Y/n - i love you too

I said and again pulled him into a deep kiss. I cried between the kiss and he hugged me rubbing my back preventing me not to cry.

We both were crying between the kiss . But.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Someone called Mr Kim.

We immediately broke the kiss and turned in the direction of the voice.

Miss choi was standing there..her hands on her mouth in amazement. I looked up at Mr Kim and he placed me behind him in a protective way.

Taehyung - Miss choi--

Miss choi - You don't speak Mr Kim....i know this girl must've seduced you and you couldn't've controlled yourself.

Taehyung - Don't say a word about y/n !!! And about seducing so you are the one who seduces me not her! Got it??

Miss Choi - Mr Kim---

Taehyung - And the thing you saw here was not any kind of misunderstanding. We both love each other and I-I AM HER BOYFRIEND so we can do these things.

Miss choi - but--

Taehyung - And if you are thinking about complaining then I also know the number of teachers you have fucked since you are here

__________________________________

Kam se Kam 3 votes Bhai!!

And how's the twist???