THIRTEEN

Author POV -

They both were pleasuring themselves but a phone call interrupted them.

Taehyung - Ughhhhhhh....Who is it now!!! Is it your phone ringing?

Y/n - Yes it's mine... lemme check

Y/n - Uffff .... it's Lisa's video call!!i am gonna cut---

Taehyung - No don't cut...we are already disturbed so attend it I am gonna bring some drinks from fridge

Y/n - Ok.

I recieved the call.

Lisa - Heyyyyyy bitch.... wassup??

Y/n - Wassup my foot.... What was so urgent that you called me bitch????

Lisa - Ntg i just wanted to make you jealous cause me and Jennie unnie are hanging out without you but looks like you are already having a hot session

Y/n - WE WERE FUCKING, LISA! AND YOU JUST INTERRUPTED IN THE MIDDLE FOR THIS NONSENSE.... DON'T CALL ME AGAIN UNLESS I CALL YOU!!!!

She said and cutted the call .

Taehyung - Hey hey cool baby cool! She is your friend don't get mad on her like this

Y/n - She isn't a friend she is...she is a bitch!!! I told her i am coming to you today!

Taehyung - It's okkkk....want some drink?

Y/n - No i don't drink

Taehyung - Me too pabo..... it's soft drink not beer

Y/n - Ohhhhhh 😅

He gave her a bottle but they both suddenly looked at each other and taehyung jumped on sofa and y/n jumped on him. They both started to kiss hungrily...they both were already nacked just y/n was wearing her inners and she has the bottle of the drink.

After kissing (more like eating...lol) they both pulled out. Taehyung didn't want to but y/n forced him. As soon as he leaved her lips he attacked on her neck meanwhile she took the bottle and sipped a long sip.
After pouring her mouth with the drink she detached his lips from her neck and again kissed him making him taste the drink too.
They did like this until the bottle became empty. After the drink was over they lastly kissed each other very roughly and hungrily.
Taehyung putted both her legs around his waist and carried her to his room without breaking the kiss.

He came and jumped on the bed with her. He sat on the bed still she on his lap . He roaming his hands on her back and found the hook of her bra. He unhooked her bra and lastly removed it completely making her big boobs bounce. They were doing this all without breaking the kiss .
Y/n was still kissing him and wanted to kiss him more but he pulled out.

Y/n - What happened? I wanna eat you more~

Taehyung - No....i want to taste your softies...look how big and soft they are

He said holding one of her boob gently with his hand.

He holded her both boobs gently and started to play with them.

He placed one boob near his mouth and started to suck it roughly meanwhile y/n held his taetae and giving him hand job.

_________________________________

Double update but this is a short part 👽