TWENTY FOUR

Taehyung POV -

I am not gonna leave him. As y/n said I also wanna see the murderer of my child behind bars. I called Mr. Cho(the police inspector he met before) and told him that I have to say something about this case and he called me in police station. Don't worry love... everything will be fine soon.

After sometime i reached there and went inside, i went with Mr cho.

Mr Cho - So what is it Mr Kim that you wanted to say?

Taehyung - I-......I suspect someone , who might be behind this accident

Mr cho - WHAT? WHO IS IT? TELL US DETAILS

Taehyung - It is Y/n's father...Mr Lee.

And like this i told him about all the things and he said he will do investigation. I was out... going to the hospital again. I sat on my car and drove off. In the middle i got a call from y/n.

Call from "my cutie baby chipmunk ❤️"

Taehyung - Hello?

Y/n - T-tae... Y-y-yo-you are okay??

Taehyung - Yes... i am, why?

Taehyung said being confused at the sudden question.

Y/n - N-nothing... just i felt a bit uneasy about you ..

Taehyung - Don't worry love... everything's gonna be alright soon...I told Mr cho about it and that fucker will be behind bars...

Taehyung smiled making y/n on the other side smile a bit too.

Y/n - T-tae... Please come to me fast...i don't know why I feel---

Taehyung - *chuckled with some tears in his eyes* everything's fine lovee... don't worry, i will be there in 5 minutes

Taehyung - HELLO?? Y/n???

No response.

Taehyung - Y/n baby please say something!

Y/n - Who are you? You don't look like a doctor or nurse!

He heard y/n's voice but she wasn't talking to him..She was talking to any other person.

Taehyung - Hello?

He said being confused.

Y/n - W-which injection are you g-giving m-me??...........Ahhhh...N-noooo!!!......L-leave me you basterd!!!!!!

Now taehyung was sure something bad is happening to y/n.

Taehyung - Y/N!!! WHO THE HELL IS THERE??!! ANSWER ME YOU SON OF BITCH!!! IF YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING TO MY Y/N THEN I WILL KILL YO----

But he got cutted off by a unfamiliar voice.

?? - Tsk...Tsk...Looks like someone is suffering?

Taehyung - who The hell are you?

??? - It doesn't matter...The thing that matters here is this fealthy girl. Do you want to see her alive or not?

Taehyung - Y---Y/n.....Y-ya y-ya... please don't do anything to h-her...

His voice became shaky at the fact that y/n is being harmed in all this.

??? - *smirked* This is what you are....A cowardy basterd, So listen you fealthy boy! if you will not listen to what Boss Lee said then be ready because The next injection given to this girl will be of 'poison' instead of sleeping med.