TWO

Author POV -

Taehyung - So who will answer this question?

He said with his deep husky voice pointing to the board.

Only y/n raised her hand.

Taehyung - ONLY ONE STUDENT?? AM I ONLY TEACHING HER?? ARE YOU GUYS HERE ONLY TO SIT ON YOUR FUCKING SEAT?

He said furiously. All the students lowered their head as nothing is more dangerous than angry Mr Kim.

Taehyung - LEE Y/N!!! COME HERE AND SOLVE THIS QUESTION!

He said as he finally looked in the direction of y/n and as soon as he saw her ....his all anger like vanished.

Y/n came and started to solve the question meanwhile taehyung just sat their staring her and all the students were busy writing down the notes.

Soon the class ended and everyone went out.

It's been 1 week since kim taehyung came. Boys as always drolling over F3 and girls found their new crush Mr Kim taehyung.

In class -

Lisa - Are you on periods?

Jennie - Are you feeling lonely?

Lisa - sick?

Jennie/Lisa - what has happened to you today!!!??!!!

Y/n - Nothing guyssss...i am just feeling a little lazy today nothing else.

Lisa - Eh...you always feel lazy

Jennie - Yaaa... forgot that na you know one thing

Y/n - What?

Jennie - Yesterday naaa....Kai gave me this pendent

She said showing a very beautiful pendent on her neck.

Y/n - WOW gurll! It's sooo beautiful!

Lisa - Yaaaaassss!!! Just like you

She said making Jennie shy.

Jennie - hehe....shut up*she said playfully hitting Lisa*

Y/n - Well guys.... today over physics teacher didn't came so we have free class

Jennie - Naaahh gurll.....That hottie teacher is gonna take our physics class today

Y/n - WHAT??

Jennie - Yaaa why are you shouting bitch!

Lisa - Cause that hottie is her crush

Y/n - Shut up Lisa

Jennie - Omo... really y/n?

Y/n - I don't know... I don't have crush on him ....i just find him hot and tempting and sexy and handsome and perfect!!!

Lisa - Woah woah gurll...this is called having a crush

Y/n - Well i don't know....And you guys know one thing?

She said pulling them closer saying in a whisper

Y/n - The way he stares at me feels like he is eye fucking me

Lisa / Jennie - WHAT??

Y/n - Yaaa .... don't you shout! I have felt this....i am seeing this since 1 week yk

Jennie - Well ain't gonna lie but I have also saw him giving you strange stares

Y/n - Correct

Lisa - So what? Gonna fuck him?

Y/n - You think I will give my virginity to a mere teacher?

Lisa - Well yes cause he is not just a mere teacher....
he is the most hot, sexy, handsome, dominate, professional and perfect man anyone will ever saw!!!

__________________________________

Y/n POV -

Well Lisa what said wasn't wrong though cause even i said I am not gonna give my virginity to a teacher, here I am having a hot staring contast with him in the middle of the class.

He is explaining things and also staring at me time to time like his voice and presence is already driving me crazy and his this attention 😩

Save me guyss!!

In the middle of our staring contest lisa whispered in my ear.

Lisa - Just fuck him

And she is right.

Not so soon the bell rang indicating that the class is over.

All students started to go outside and Mr Kim was still in the class looking at some papers.
I was gonna step outside but i heard his voice.

Taehyung - Miss y/n ...

I quickly turned around just to find him looking at me with his most famous cold look plastered on his face. This man gonna kill me for sure.

Y/n - Yes sir?

I said holding hands of Lisa and Jennie in order to stop them from going outside without me.

Taehyung - Miss Lisa...Miss Jennie, You both can go outside, i have some works with Miss y/n.

They both nodded and before going Lisa whispered in my ear.

Lisa - Best of luck to loose your virginity baby..

I didn't mind her went to the desk of Mr Kim. We both are alone in the class.

Taehyung - Miss y/n why don't you sit?

He said, He said patting his lap?????? Wtaf-

I looked at him with confused look.

Taehyung - What? Go and sit

Now he said pointing towards the first bench.
Is he teasing me?

Taehyung - So Miss y/n actually i need your help

He said biting his lips. Now I am 1000% sure that this man is teasing me!

Y/n - Ok sir ....tell me what is it?

Well....Now you just wait and watch daddy...how I am gonna make you suffer*internally smirk*

Taehyung - Hmmmm so........

__________________________________

Guys please do vote and really sorry your author is a little lazy ass....but I will upload fast fast now.

Thank you!