TWENTY THREE

Taehyung POV -

I was going to Y/n's room with medicines in his hands to give her.
Y/n has changed a lot....It hasn't been much time but she is not saying anything. She is silent, just looking outside the room, holding her belly. She only listens to taehyung no one else... Afterall she lost her precious child. Every mother will react like this. Every girl's dream is having a cute, little, healthy baby, and affection towards the first baby is something else but Y/n.... doesn't matter If she'll have a baby in future or not but her first one gone, she couldn't save him, i couldn't save him, We couldn't save him and I know we will carry the grudge till our grave.

I was going to her room when i saw Mr. And Mrs. Lee, they were talking to the nurse about something. Maybe they want to meet y/n but nurse is not allowing them to meet her.

Taehyung - Hello Mr Lee, Hello Mrs. Lee.

I said while approaching both of them bowing politely. No matter how cruel things they did to me, couldn't let me meet my wife, hide the fact that my wife is pregnant but still they are y/n's parents. And y/n really need love right now.

Nurse - Mr Kim do you know them?

Taehyung - Yes they are family, Please don't worry sister

The nurse bowed and went to do her work.

Taehyung - Lemme tell her about you guys arrival, please wait a bit

I said while going inside but Mr. Lee's Voice stopped me.

Mr Lee - Wait!

I turned around.

Taehyung - What happened? You both are here to meet her right?

Mr Kim - No, We are here to meet You.

______________________________________________

Y/n POV -

I am sitting in the hospital room as always, thinking about My baby, My child.
Why God? Why?? What wrong deeds I've done to recieve such miserable punishments? First you took my father with you, then my mother changed, i finally found a safe place My tae and we were nearly happy then why?? Why you did this?? I cried and cried and cried to the fact that I couldn't keep my promise, i couldn't save my child.
But....Who will try to harm us? I don't have any enemy? Tae said it was a planned Murder. My enemies? Is it any of the fanboys? But know, i still talk to them nicely. Who has a problem with my baby?

Then suddenly my mind hit, MOTHER & FATHER. They have the most problem with me keeping this baby. D-did t-they? Oh my God.....

______________________________________________

Author POV:-

Taehyung - ARE YOU GUYS INSANE??? I-I....I WILL SEE YOU BOTH IN COURT!

Mr Lee - DON'T CROSS YOUR LIMITS BY SHOUTING AT ME YOU SON OF ####. DO AS WE ARE SAYING OR ELSE YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!!

Taehyung - no...NEVER!!! I'LL NEVER EVER DO AS YOU ARE SAYING.......I CAN'T BELIEVE, YOU BOTH YOURSELF PARENTS AFTER DOING SUCH A THING WITH YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!

Mrs Lee - DO AS WE ARE SAYING OR YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE THE  CONSEQUENCES ALONG WITH Y/N!!

taehyung - I DON'T CARE! ME AND Y/N CAN FACR ANYTHING UNTIL WE ARE TOGETHER!! AND ABOUT YOU BOTH THEN, THIS WORLD SHOULD BE ASHEMED OF HAVING YOU BOTH AS PARENTS.

Taehyung said and and walked out of the room in which they were talking. Anger was clearly seen in his eyes but He was also concerned about y/n so much. He didn't know what is coming for him next.