FOUR

AUTHOR POV -

Lisa - Hahahahahaa...Y/nnnn, you really leaved him in that situation?
Lisa said laughing her ass out
Actually today amusement park was closed and they forgot about it that's why now the F3 is hanging out in a cafe.

Y/n - Yaaa... it's punishment for teasing LEE Y/N

Jennie - But y/n what if he gives you punishment?

Y/n - I will not let him

Lisa - Let's see...You gonna make him your daddy?

Y/n - I haven't thought about it now.

Jennie - What do you mean by you haven't thought about it?

Y/n - I mean I don't know , it was like just a source of entertainment and all

Lisa - So everything over?

Y/n - I don't know

Jennie - What do you mean by you don't know y/n ?

Y/n - I-i just feel different with him.....When he is around I can't stop staring him and when he is not i can't stop thinking about him. I even had wet dreams about my fucking teacher

Lisa - Yaa....then I am sure you have a crush on him

Jennie - Yes... cause it's first time you ever talked about a boy this much

Y/n - i guess...no no..i am sure you guys are right!

Jennie - So what now?

__________________________________

Kim taehyung POV -

Aghhhhhhhh....this girl.....she is really something.
I am right now doing the thing that i never done in my fuvkin life, I am jerking myself off! And also in my cabin.
Ahhh....Ahhhhh....AHHHHH.... after pleasuring myself for whole damn 1 hour... finally i cum.
I would have just went to a club and fucked a girl till hell but i just can't....i just wanna fuck that y/n, not anyone else. She, she lives in my heart.... whenever i see her i became hard and her short skirt....when I see that i can't stop but imagine myself pulling that up and sulking her lil pussy till she beg to me to stop.

But she's my student but i-i l-like her maybe. What should I do now?
Well .....we will see this tommorow. I gotta clean myself.

Time skip next day ~

Y/n POV -

Again a boring day of school and the worst part of today is I can't attend my maths class (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)
Why?
Because our college's football match is near and me, Lisa and Jennie are the cheerleaders so we have practice and all.

Three of us are wearing our cheerleading outfit which is quite (lot) short. And a ton of boys are here watching us . Football players are practicing like us and one of them is eunwoo.

Eunwoo is one of the boys who proposed me on my first year in this college which i rejected but he still said "Maybe we can't be lovers but i wish to be your friend so will you be my friend?" And i said ofcourse we can be friends and since then we are good friends.

He doesn't miss a chance to be a gentleman, he really is .

We were just practicing but a group of teachers entered our practice hall, in start i didn't payed attention but after some seconds i thought to look in their direction just to find (you know who).
And when I looked there i saw him already staring at me.
Our eyes met and i can clearly see that strong intensity in his eyes to eat me . I smirked and focused on the practice.

After sometime he was still here and our practice was also over so we were gonna step out of the room but a student approached me.

A student - Y/n...Mr Kim is calling you.

Y/n - uh, ok .

I said Lisa nd Jennie to wait in cafeteria and I went to him.
When he saw me coming towards his direction he excused himself from other teachers and took me to one side of the practice hall .

Y/n - What happened Mr Kim? Don't tell me you again want me to arrange those book of yours.

Taehyung - *smirked* No babyg- y/n , I have to talk about something else to you...and it's really very important so I want you to come to my cabin after college's over .

Y/n - Ok but I hope it's not another shit like before

I said looking straight in his eyes.

Taehyung - Watch out your language Miss Lee...or you want me to punish you?

He whispered the last sentence in my ear and I didn't told you right that he was caging me between him and the wall and was leaning against my face.

Y/n - Well.....i'd be loved to be punished by you sir

I also whispered seductively in his ear and went from there leaving him smirking.

__________________________________

It's a short part right?
I am sorry but next part would be big and spicy 🌚

Actually my exams were ongoing that's why I couldn't upload daily but now i promise i will upload 1,2 or 3 chapters daily.

Do vote 💛