SEVENTEEN

Author POV -

They both were kissing but someone barge in into the classroom
They both broke the kiss and tried to see who it was but then y/n recieved a very tight slap on her cheek.

Y/n - M-M-MOTHER?

AGAIN A HARD SLAP

She was gonna slap her again but this time taehyung held her hand .

Y/m - LEAVE MY HAND YOU FUCKING GUTTER GUY!!!

Y/n - MOTHER!!!!!!

Y/d - HOW DARE YOU SPEAK LOUDLY TO YOUR MOTHER?

Her father said coming from behind.

Y/n - F-father? What you both are doing here?

Y/m - What we are doing here?? SERIOUSLY Y/N ? OUR ONE BUISNESS PARTNER WAS COMING TO MEET US BUT ON THE WAY THEY SAW YOU IN A SHAMELESS CONDITION WITH THIS GUY AND BROKE THE CONTRACT WITH US

Y/n - M-MOTHER-

Y/d - Can you explain?

Y/n - Y-yes i c-can---

Taehyung cutted her.

Taehyung - Mr. AND Mrs Lee ..Ask explanation from me ! I will give you explanation!

Y/d - LISTEN BOY! I DON'T WANT ANY FUCKING EXPLANATION FROM YOU SO YOU JUST SHUT UP! I AM TALKING TO MY DAUGHTER AND I KNOW WHY YOU ARE WITH HER? YOU ARE BEHIND HER BEAUTY AND MONEY!!!

Taehyung was gonna speak further but before he could y/m held y/n's hand and went outside of the college agressively.
And all college was already seeing this drama.
She threw y/n inside the car and they drove back to their house.
Y/n lastly looked at taehyung with teary eyes and her car move on.

At y/n's house~

Y/d - We knew that you are spoiled but we didn't know that you would do such a thing Lee y/n !

Y/n - But i Love him father! I love him more than myself....He is the most perfect man in this whole universe then why I can't be with him????

Y/m - He isn't good for you!

Y/n - Then who is good for me mother?? Huh??  The boy you are selecting??? You don't even know what my age is and you are saying only you can find a good boy for me? Seriously??? Mo---

She was gonna speak further but she felt like throwing up again and she ran to the washroom.

She vomitted. She turned around and saw her mother.

Y/m - Don't tell me you are ....you are ... Pregnant??

Y/n - I don't know

Y/m - MISS CHOI!

A maid came and bowed to her.

Y/m - Take her to her room and call doctor cha!

The maid nodded and took y/n to her room.
Y/n didn't protested cause she also wanted to know if she is pregnant and she have never ever stood against her parents before.

After 2 hours ~

Y/m and y/d were waiting outside of y/n's room. Soon doctor came out and said.

Doctor - CONGRATULATIONS! MR. AND MRS LEE! YOUR DAUGHTER IS 1 MONTH PREGNANT!!

______________________________________________

Y/n was eagerly waiting for doctor's statement.
Soon her mother came into the room.
She looked at her mother with hope in her eyes.

Y/n - Moth--

But instead of a news she recieved a very hard slap on her left cheek .

Y/m - THIS I WHY WE LET YOU LIVE HERE?? HUH?? THIS IS WHY WE DIDN'T FORCED YOU TO COME WITH US??? YOY'VE REALLY BECAME A WHORE NOW!!!! A WHORE, A SLU----

Y/n  - Am i p-p-pregnent m-mom??.

She said ignoring the bitter words her mom said.

Her mom looked at her with disgusting face and said to the maid!

Y/m - Lock this room! And don't give her food until I tell you to do so!!

Maid choi nodded and locked the door from the outside.

Y/n cried. She cried holding her belly.

Y/n - M-my ch-child???

______________________________________________

Taehyung was having a hard time living.
He went to the Lee's lots of times but Mr and Mrs Lee even denied to see him.
He was there at the door of the Lee's in hope that their heart will melt they will have a talk with him.

______________________________________________

Author is Crying in Gucci (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)