NINETEEN

Y/n POV -

Mrs choi came and gave me clothes to get ready. I am staring at the floor blankly...i will loose my first baby? I didn't even told taehyung about it....No...i can't let it happen....But to get out from here I have to proceed with them...so ok.
For now i will proceed but after getting out of this house i will call taehyung and run from here. Yess... it's a good idea!!! I said and wiped my tears.

I quickly wore the dress Mrs Lee bought and got ready. After sometime she came.

Mrs choi - Y/n mam! It's good that you got ready.. Let's go outside*she smiled at me*

I also gave her a weak smile and went with her. We came in living room where were Mrs Lee and Mr Lee.

Mrs Lee - So... Finally you got some senses? It's good that you agreed.

Y/n - I finally realised mother that Kim taehyung isn't for me . Please forgive me for everything mother and father. I don't want this child.... it's just a dirt nothing else.

Mr Lee - Finally you got brain!? Hmm...Good my daughter!

Mrs Lee - Should we go for operation now?

Y/n - Yes mother

They both looked so very happy. Mother in the first time of her life let me sit with the same car as her. Whole ride she was blabbering about the man she is gonna marry me to.in between i asked her.

Y/n - M-MOTHER....Can you give me my phone please?

Mrs Lee - Why?

Y/n - actually mom....I want to check if my college exams-

She cutted me in between.

Mrs Lee - Here...Take it!

She gave me my phone...i was so happy but I didn't show it.
After sometime we reached to the hospital.
My mom came out and asked me to but i said.

Y/n - Mom...my stomach is like hurting a Lil can I come out after some minutes?

Mrs Lee - Ok

As soon as mom went inside I came out and said to the driver...

Y/n - Park the car i am going inside

But i started to run from there.
I quickly called taehyung but he wasn't picking up. I knew mom will get to know about it soon and I will be caught but still.
I was calling taehyung again and again but he wasn't picking up.
My head was spinning as i didn't ate a thing since 3 days.
I was there but then I saw some of my mom's men running towards me. I didn't wanted to get caught so i started to run.
Still calling taehyung.

Now I was surrounded by all my mom's men . I was in the middle of the road. OMG i don't know what to do now...I was still calling taehyung and finally he picked up.

Y/n - OMG!!! TAE! FINALLY YOU PICKED UP! PLEASE HELP ME I AM HERE AT THE HIGHWAY ROAD AND MY MOM'S GONNA CATCH ME COME FAST TAE-----

And then everything went...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BLANKK........

______________________________________________

Short chapter...i am sorrrryyy.
But you know this Wattpad thingy is getting on my nerves... like i wrote 3 episodes already and saved it but another day I came and saw that chapters aren't here 🙎
Well... I'll upload next chapter soon!