EIGHTEEN

Author POV -

Y/n slowly slowly opened her eyes.
After some good minutes she realised that she's been in her room for two days now.
She slightly touched her Belly and closed her eyes.
Thinking about all the things going on in her life she finally chocked in tears.

Y/n - You know baby, Mamma and papa loves you sooooooooooooo much. Well your papa doesn't know about you yet but still he can give his life for you.
Your grand mother and father, they both are trying to get rid of you.....but i promise my baby....i promise that no matter what I will save you. We will save you...Me and your pa...we have to fight for 8 months and we will. I will surely save you my precious one.

She said caressing her Belly.
And in these moments....she miss him the most. Him........

______________________________________________

Taehyung was still outside of the house.
On his knees....

Cause no matter what...he knew that he have to take y/n....he have to take y/n with him.
She can't be happy without him nor he can be happy without her.

Suddenly A man (Mr han) came outside and told him

Mr han - Mr Lee has asked for you

He finally got up

Mr han - Follow me

Mr han led taehyung to Mr Lee.
Mr Lee didn't even spared a glance at him.

Y/d - Sit!

His voice had no emotions.
Taehyung sat and was gonna say something but y/d said

Y/d - How much?

Taehyung looked at him being confused.

Taehyung - What do you mean sir?

Y/d - Don't act innocent now...You gutter insect! I know that you are with my daughter cause of money and her body.

Taehyung - No Sir it's nothing like that i really lov---

He showed his palm in order to stop him from speaking any further.

Y/d - I know boys like you.....See...I will give you enough money so that you can live for 10 years of your life without even doing anything....I will give you a banglo and Specially....Sex slaves...

Taehyung - See Mr Lee...I am listening to all this nonsense just because you are y/n's father! Why don't you believe? And if you don't believe then ask y/n...She is an adult
So she can take her life decisions! Where is she?? Call her!

Taehyung said and went up to y/n's room...yes he knew where her room was .

Taehyung - Y/N !!!! Y/NN!!!!

Y/d - SECURITY!!!? TAKE THIS BOY OUT OF MY HOUSE!!

Taehyung - YOU ARE NOT DOING FOO MR LEE!!! I AM TELLING YOU! SHE IS AN ADULT AND SHE CAN TAKE DECISIONS.... DON'T YOU DARE TO HURT HER OR LOCK HER UP HERE!

And the security guards throwed him out of the house.

Taehyung was shouting so loud that y/n Heard it but she was too late to do any action because he was already gone but still she tried.

Y/n - TAEHYUNG IS THAT YOU!!??? TAE PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!! I AM HERE WITHOUT MY WILL!!

She started to hit the door from the inside and y/m come.

Y/m - SHUT UP!! HE ISN'T HERE...WE GAVE HIM MONEY AND NOW HE DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE! SO JUST FORGET IT!

Y/n - NO!! YOU ARE LIEING! HE IS MY TAE! HE CAN'T LEAVE ME !!

She opened the door and y/n quickly went to her and started to ask her

Y/n - M-MOM THIS ALL IS LIE RIGHT?? TAE DIDN'T LEAVED ME RIGHT??

Y/m - HE DID! WE OFFERED HIM MONEY AND GIRLS! HE HIMSELF ADMITTED THAT HE WAS WITH YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR BODY AND MONEY! NOW...DO WHAT I SAY...WE WILL NOT LOCK YOU UP...WE WILL GIVE YOU FOOD! BUT YOU HAVE TO KILL THE JERK INSIDE YOUR BELLY AND MARRY THE GUY I AM TELLING YOU TO!

Y/n - MOM! PLEASE DON'T START AGAIN!! I KNOW TAEHYUNG CAN'T DO ANYTHING THAT YOU ARE SAYING! AND ABOUT MY CHILD! I WILL NEVER EVER KILL HIM! HE IS MY CHILD! AND I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF ANY OTHER MAN THAN TAEHYUNG!
YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR STATUS RIGHT?!!! OK! I WILL NEVER TELL ANYONE THAT I AM DAUGHTER OF MR AND MRS LEE! I WILL GO FAR FROM HERE WITH MY BABY AND TAEHYUNG! AND YOU CAN'T JUST LOCK ME UP HERE! I AM AN ADULT!!

Y/m - YOU WILL NOT DO AS I SAY RIGHT? TOMMOROW IS YOUR ABORTION DAY...GET IT!! AND MRS CHOI! LOCK HER UP AGAIN

Y/n - MOM! YOU CAN'T DO IT MOM!!! MOM!!??

but it was too late.

______________________________________________

3 votes???
Well i love you so much 💋
I said and i really get one follower!!!
"YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF MY EUPHORIA~~"😭❤️