TWENTY

Taehyung POV -

I was at my home thinking a way to save my love. I feel like...feel like someone has taken my heart from me and I can't do anything. Y/n.....I am coming love....I will come and save you.
I was thinking all this and suddenly i looked at my phone...it was on silent. But I saw y/n calling me. I quickly tried to receive but it cutted...then i saw 10+ missed calls from her.She again called and i hurriedly picked up

Taehyung - H-hello y-y/n??

Y/n - OMG!!! TAE! FINALLY YOU PICKED UP! PLEASE HELP ME I AM HERE AT THE HIGHWAY ROAD AND MY MOM'S GONNA CATCH ME COME FAST TAE-----

She was speaking nonstop but suddenly she stopped. I heard a car crashing sound.
No no no no...d-don't t-tell m-me what I am thinking is t-true!!!
Oh m-my....
I quickly went to the place she was talking about.
After some minutes i arrived there as my home is not so far from highways . I  saw lots of people surrounding something.
Oh lord... Please please don't make it true!!
I went inside pushing everyone and what I saw broke my heart insto million of pieces.
M-my y-y/n... M-my l-love is lying on the road...Blood is coming from her head and there's lots of blood on the road.
I quickly went to her and took her in my arms.

Taehyung - Y-y/n... M-my l-love....

She opened her teary eyes. Oh gosh I am glad she is not unconscious.

Y/n - T-tae...

She cried....

Taehyung - Shhhh.... D-don't cry...I-i a-am t-taking y-y-yo-you to h-hospital..... SOMEONE CALL AMBULANCE FAST!!!!!

______________________________________________

Author POV -

Taehyung was walking back and forth of the OT. He is soaked in y/n's blood. Whenever someone is coming or going..he is asking them how is y/n. He doesn't know what to do. Just 1 week before...His love was in his arms... without any stress... without any tension. This reminded him of the time when his mom and dad died.

Flashback -

A small 8 years old boy was sitting out of a emergency theatre. He was crying while looking at his hands. His hands had blood....blood of none other than his own parents.
He, his mom and his dad were coming from another city. His dad was driving meanwhile his mom was on the seat beside his dad and he was sitting on the passenger seat.

Little tae - Eommaa....I also wanna sit with you both... it's so boring here.

T/m - Aww...My baby....Come here

She said opening her arms.

Little tae smiled and came on front seat, sitting on his Eomma 's lap.

Little tae - Appa...You look so Cool while driving!!!!

He exclaimed.

T/d chuckled.

T/d - Is that so??

Little tae nodded.

Little tae - Appa....Will you teach me how to drive???

T/d - Ofcourse my baby----

But before he could say any further his car crashed.....

Flashback ends....

This all happening to y/n Reminded him of his parents. He is afraid that... What if....What if...Y/n also ended up like t/m and t/d.
He was thinking all this then Some police inspectors came to him.

Inspector - Are you the one who brought Miss Lee y/n to hospital??

He wipped his tears and said.

Taehyung - Yes

Inspector - Hmm...Do you have any relation with Miss y/n?

Taehyung - I am.....I am h-her f-fiancé

Inspector - Ohh....We need to ask some questions to you Mr Kim

Taehyung - Yes ofcourse you can

Inspector - Thanks for cooperating...So..Were you with Miss y/n when she got into the accident??

Taehyung - No sir

Inspector - So how you got to know that miss y/n is there?

Taehyung - Actually y/n called me before her accident...Well...is there something wrong? I mean it was just an accident right inspector?

Inspector - Umm....We can't say yet... According to the leads and all...It looks like it is a planned Murder

Taehyung's eyes widened hearing this. Like....Why would someone want to kill y/n? Who it can be?? Y/n don't have any enemies, she is a friendly one. Is it her mom? Or dad? But why they will want to kill their own child? He thought.
He was thinking all this then inspector again asked him.

Inspector - Do you doubt someone??

Taehyung - Umm...no inspector...Y/n didn't had any enemies, I don't know anyone who will do such a thing.

Inspector - Hmm...Ok Mr Kim, Give us your phone number, We will call you if we find something

Taehyung POV -

I gave them my number and they left.
Things are becoming more complicated now.

Y/n.... Please be ok my my love....I can't loose you......

______________________________________________

Go!
No no...Go yaar...Go without voting....
Ik you don't love me 🙎
Hehe...i was joking baby...
Do vote!
Lyyyy