CHAPTER 17

Ntandokazi

|I SPY |

The cold air from the air conditioning made me shiver. I put on some underwear from my suitcase, it's too hot to think of putting on lotion. There was a knock at my door, "Nat, it's me," Mondli said. I rewrapped my towel around me and told him to come in. "You're about to shower? I can come back when you're done," he said standing in the doorway. "No, I'm done. How can I help you?" I asked. "Just wanted to make sure you're okay. I feel so bad I couldn't find anything out for you guys," he said closing the door. "It's okay, don't beat yourself up about it," I said. He took another step towards me and we stood chest to chest. "I'm sorry about Muzi, Nat," he said gripping my shoulders. "Thank you," I said and it came out in a whisper. We stared at each other before he gripped my chin. He kissed me lightly, one I returned giving him the okay to deepen it. His hands grabbed my ass and I moaned into his mouth. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. "Oh shut up Mondli," I said and kissed him again. He took off my towel before unhooking my bra in one swift move. He cupped my ass before lifting me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He dropped me onto the bed before kneeling in front of me. He started kissing my chest before trailing down to my breasts. I moaned as he took one of them into his mouth and suckled on it gently. I grabbed his head as he played with my other breast. He kissed my stomach before kissing my inner thighs. He took my underwear off and the sudden cool breeze made my back arch. He started off with slow, gentle licks before nibbling on my nether lips. "Mondli," I moaned breathlessly. He seemed to find it encouraging as he picked up the pace. My toes curled as he blew on my clit. I screamed lightly as he sucked on it. Hard. My thighs clenched around his head just as I heard the door click open. My eyes met Thandolwethu's and his widened. Mondli must not have heard it as he continued fervently and I moaned, my eyes never leaving Thandolwethu's. "Don't stop, don't stop," I encouraged, gripping Mondli's head tighter. I noticed the bulge in Thandolwethu's pants and it made me smile. "Do you like that?" I asked and Mondli, still oblivious of our visitor, grunted into me. My legs started shaking and I squirted all over his face as I screamed. Thandolwethu backed away slowly before shutting the door. Mondli came up, awe evident on his face. "You've never done that before," he said kissing my neck. I felt his erection through his pants. "Mhm. Mondli. Mondli," I said pushing him away. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I'm sorry, it's going to seem like I'm using you but I - I just can't" I said and started sobbing. "It's okay," he said and hugged me. "I'm sorry," I said and he shook his head. "It's my fault," he said rubbing my back. I felt bad for lying to him and using my grief like this but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.