26-30

Chapter 26 Going to the gathering place for the second time

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Thinking that she was working so hard, Feng Nan asked with a little hope: "Boss Jiang, would you like to pay me some salary?"

Facing Feng Nan's serious eyes, Jiang Sha said matter-of-factly: "It's not enough to treat you to a watermelon. "

Yes, he knows that the gauze is very delicate, although the watermelon is not bad either.

Today's life is safer than fighting zombies. The consumption here in Jiangsha is not high. He doesn't have to worry about the crystal core problem at all, and he can still eat some fruit from time to time.

Feng Nan brought this refrigerator with good performance. It didn't take long for Bai Mu to put the cut watermelon on the table. Bai Wei, who smelled the smell, followed closely.

After eating the watermelon, Jiangsha bought a 15-liter plastic bucket and 100 mineral water bottles, and there were 50 more bottles of mineral water.

Looking at the plastic bottles covered on the floor, Jiangsha said to Bai Mu: "From now on, I will fill a hundred barrels and fifty small bottles every day. The utility room is too small. Use my living room to put it first."

Otherwise, wait until she wakes up. Rushing for work feels hectic and chaotic.

Jiangsha then asked the system to give Bai Mu the permission to access her door, and set the entry permission in the room.

Next time we expand, we will first build a large utility room.

Bai Mu nodded in agreement. There were no guests living on the second and third floors and he didn't need to take care of them. He felt that the workload was too little even for the convenience store and the rarely used bathroom.

Jiangsha knelt down and prepared to help them, but Bai Wei refused and told her to have a good rest.

She also knew that her sister was busy making money and didn't sleep well. Anyway, her brother and she had nothing to do.

Jiangsha didn't show any pretense, so she let them do it and sat in the leisure area to relax.

Thinking of the grand occasion last night, Jiangsha specifically told Bai Mu: "In the future, you need to make an appointment in advance to purchase fruits and gasoline. You need to inform the guests who come to the store."

Bai Mu kept moving his hands and replied: "I know."

"I will make the reservation form later." Jiangsha thought comprehensively.

In addition to making money, going to a gathering place is more about promoting it. Anyone who wants to see the flyer will have it delivered to their doorstep without her having to go.

It's a good deal to just sit and make money after a few days of hard work.

In addition to the material attraction, the absolute safety of her rented house is something that even the base cannot guarantee.

In the end of the world, people with super powers have the ability to protect themselves, while ordinary people can only rely on themselves. With such a safe choice, I believe they know how to choose.

It's also because she said it so absolutely that not many people would believe it. As long as someone comes here to buy supplies and sees her safety and security, someone will help her spread the word.