81-85

Chapter 81 Threat Letter

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Yansuan looked embarrassed, but under Ji Tang's threatening gaze, he still placed two large bags of crystal cores next to Rose.

When Jiangsha saw the crystal core, the smile on her face deepened.

She stood up slowly and extended her right hand to Ji Tang, "It's a pleasure to cooperate."

Staring at the slender hand in front of her, Ji Tang quickly shook it back, with a trace of pride flashing in his eyes.

Putting the crystal core into the space, Jiangsha led the two of them out of the office.

Yan Shuan, who was following her, was surprised. He didn't expect that this boss actually had spatial powers.

Jiangsha took them to the warehouse. Temporary workers recruited by Darknet were shipping goods, and Darknet left three people to supervise the work.

When the superpower behind Ji Tang saw Darknet's attire, he immediately became nervous and made a fighting stance.

Jiangsha noticed something was wrong in the atmosphere and reminded her.

"I strictly prohibit fighting here. If you violate the store rules

, you will be responsible for the consequences." Her tone was light and threatening, and they relaxed their muscles after receiving Ji Tang's stop look.

When Feng Nan saw Jiang Sha bringing someone else, her face was extremely helpless, but she still came over.

"Boss Jiang's business is booming!"

Jiangsha knew that he was teasing her, so she directly stated the purpose.

"They want four hundred tons of water and two hundred tons of mineral water. As for materials..." Jiangsha turned her eyes to Ji Tang, as if asking.

Ji Tang caught the eye and said, "We only need water for now. It's urgent."

He deliberately added two words at the end to illustrate the importance.

Feng Nan had a big headache and had to personally take charge of Ji Tang's orders. There were rules on the dark web, as long as Di Mo kept an eye on them.

After handing over to Feng Nan, Jiang Sha returned to the front desk. Yin Xi, whom she hadn't seen for a few days, came to the bar to buy a box of strawberries and then went out.

In Jiangsha's eyes, her peach blossom disaster was already life-threatening, but she couldn't see the aftermath.

It's none of your business anyway, let her do it!

After Ji Tang talked with Feng Nan, he decided to hire temporary workers later to give himself some free time.

On this day, the supernatural being who came with Ji Tang was so lucky that he no longer had any doubts as before, and decided to go back and bring something to his relatives.

From today onwards, the store is busy.

Jiangsha was sitting at the front desk and faintly heard the quarrel coming from the corridor. She walked over and saw that it was Jiang Qian and Jin Yan.

"What's wrong?"

When the two saw Jiangsha, they were frightened by the pressure of Jiangsha's questioning and lost their voices at the same time.