126-130

front page

Set up stalls at major bases in the last days

search

Chapter 126: Calculation against Jiran

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

He gritted his teeth and said, "It's okay. My legs will be fine after I get the superpower."

"What about you now?" Zhou Li was puzzled.

"I'm afraid of scaring my mother, so I have been sitting in a wheelchair. After all, my parents bought this wheelchair for me."

Ji Ran's eye knife fell on Jiang Sha, and her purple eyes were faintly red.

He originally wanted to keep things as they were, but he didn't expect everything to be destroyed by Jiangsha.

His reason was far-fetched, but Zhou Li still believed it.

Looking at Jiran standing normally, Zhou Li was so happy that she almost burst into laughter.

What I have been waiting for my whole life has finally come true.

"Great, I'll call your dad down right now."

Several people entered the leisure area, and Jiang Qian placed a fruit plate on the table at Zhou Li's signal.

Ma Shoucai was so impatient that after seeing his son, he burst into tears and didn't stop until Zhou Li persuaded him.

"What kind of power have you awakened? Why didn't you come to your parents earlier?" Ma Shoucai asked with concern.

"I have awakened the power of imagination and can visualize imaginary pictures." Jiran answered truthfully.

Jiangsha's eyes were startled when she heard this, what a supernatural power! !

The Styx jellyfish above the blue sky base is the embodiment of his superpower, and its lethality is truly unrivaled.

Killing an entire city by one person is a bit overkill.

With his abilities fully activated, it is estimated that no one can escape Lan Tian.

The relatives were reunited, and Jiangsha sat beside her, eating fruit and watching Jiran make up lies.

What, because of his inconvenient legs and feet, he was taken away by human traffickers at the gathering place and bumped all the way to the Blue Sky Base. He was unable to go back on his own or escape.

Then while being imprisoned, he suddenly awakened his supernatural powers, recovered his legs, and escaped secretly. However, he found that he didn't know the way, so he had to stay at the Blue Sky Base to make a living with his supernatural powers.

When the previous gathering place was destroyed, he was worried. He kept asking for information, but found nothing. He thought his parents were buried in the mouths of zombies.

Unexpectedly, this time when the zombies besieged the city, Jiangsha rescued her, and she would be able to see her mother again.

Anyway, Jiangsha listened with interest and gave Jiran a look.

Jiangsha: Its a pity that you dont become a screenwriter. Such eloquence! !

Jiran: You'd better shut up (threat).

Most of it was correct, but a small part was just made up by him to cover up the fact that he became a zombie.

At this time, Zhou Li remembered that she had not introduced her son to Jiang Qian in detail.

✓ Set up stalls at major bases in the last daysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें