96-100

Chapter 96 Mom finally found you

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Such a horse-catching scene happened to her, and she was still a party to it.

Jiangsha's expression turned stern, "I don't have a mother."

Ji Tang's mind suddenly shut down, "Lin Feng is your son, right?"

"Yes." Mother Lin nodded quickly.

Ji Tang looked at Mother Lin's rather embarrassed expression, pointed at Jiangsha and said, "Her name is Jiangsha."

This means, don't mistake your daughter for anything.

Mother Lin pointed at herself, "My name is Jiangrong, and my daughter's last name is me."

There was dead silence around her.

Ji Tang turned his attention to the mall management and said, "Call Lin Feng at the door."

What's all this?

He had met Lin Feng's family. Not long ago, Lin Feng told him that he had found his sister. Could it be Jiangsha?

It's not right, the time doesn't match.

The mall management took away the clerk and the security guard, and then called Lin Feng in.

Everything!

When Lin Feng came in and saw his mother confronting Jiang Sha, he felt happy.

His plan worked, but the atmosphere didn't seem right.

Lin Feng said hello to Ji Tang, and Ji Tang looked at him confused, "Do you have any older sisters in your family?"

Lin Feng couldn't hide his joy, "Yes, there is also a sister named Jiangsha."

Ji Tang raised his forehead after hearing this. , Lin Feng and Jiang Sha are really siblings.

Mother Lin knew that Jiangsha held a high position in Ji Tang's heart, otherwise she would not have stood up for her and fired the clerk.

A kind smile appeared on her face, and she wanted to hold Jiangsha's hands, but she avoided it.

With Ji Tang in front of her, Mother Lin no longer stepped forward, but had tears in her eyes.

"Daughter, mother finally found you."

Jiangsha glanced sideways and said coldly: "I am Jiangsha, but I am not your daughter."

"How is that possible? Is there a crescent-shaped scar on your wrist?" Lin Mother spoke excitedly.

Today Jiangsha was wearing a short-sleeved gauze long skirt. Ji Tang looked at it out of curiosity and saw that it was really there!

Jiangsha spoke again: "I am Jiangsha, not your daughter."

The original person died the moment she came.

Seeing that he was about to get what he wanted, Lin Feng stepped forward excitedly, "So you are really my sister Jiangsha!"

His face was sincere, and there were tears in his eyes when he looked at Jiangsha.

If Jiangsha hadn't known who this family was, she might have been impressed by their acting skills.

Its really not like a family doesnt belong to the same family, and their faces change faster than turning the pages of a book.